Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Styling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My hair is quite long, straight, with some choppy layers at the bottom and layered round my face.

I don't know how to do any styles with it, I always just wear it down or in a high ponytail. I would really like to do some funky styles for when I go out, to look different or sophisticated.

Can anyone give me some tips, or some products I should buy?

I have a hairstyler, like a hairdryer but it has different heads, round brushes, straightening brush etc.

I am so useless at styling, I can't even do a simple plait! In the summer my friend would sometimes do frech braids for me and I liked how they looked but I am clueless.

Can anyone help? I like my hair but I get bored with it always hanging down looking the same.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How about curling it for that natural wave?
    From the sounds of it, I think I have the same hair style as you...
    What I do, is you know those rollers that are covered with velcro? well, I wash my hair, towel dry it really well, then I section my hair and put in 10 large rollers, Leave it until it's bone dry, then give it a whirl with the dryer on cool. Take them out then scrunch with mousse. Then you'll have long natural looking waves :)

Ilora x