Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lack of Motivation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I did a search but came up with no results so...here goes. I've just started 6th from and i'm already feeling really down, therefore not sleeping and consequentially lacking any motivation. Any tips on motivating yourself? i can't motivate myself to do anything at the moment..i don't even want to see my friends and i'm normally a fairly sociable person.Thanks :)
xxx

Comments

• Options
    It's definitely that time of year when our motivation drops and we just want to start curling up. Read our feature on motivation here which will give you some good pointers to get back on track. We also have similar features in our fitness special about getting started and sticking to it - exercise is often a great way to gain extra energy and motivation.
    Go for it!
    :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info:)
    xxx
  • Options
    i can sympathise, i feel really unmotivated and shitty at this time of year. its pants. dont worry you will be ok, it will pass x sorry i cant give more advice as im feeling much the same myself!
  • Options
    We also now have a little special section all about motivating yourself and getting going at winetr - check out the links on TheSite's homepage for more.
    :)
  • Options
    how often do you smoke cannabis girl_runner?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    how often do you smoke cannabis girl_gunner?

about once a month ish.
  • Options
    we all feel like this sometimes and we have to pick ourselves up again dust ourselves down and think about what we want to do in life and go out and do it ... I'm not entirely sure what else to suggest except have a good read of the article spanner has given you :)
  • Options
    Eat more protein!! Cut out caffeine, alcohol and sugar, which gives you a temporary boost followed by a mega slump. I am a firm believer that most ailments can be cured or prevented by diet. This is defo one of them!