Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair: :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know its odd for lads to talk about hair.. but now i seem to spend more time doin my hair than my girlfriend.. but then again shes not so girly..
I grew my hair some more cos i heard that girls like to play with it.. the tips are high lighted and i mess it up so it thinly spikes all ova the place.. appart from on the sides of my head.. cos then my head looks big. but i like it spiked at the back.. what do you ladies think?
:D

Comments

• Options
    you should upload a picture so people can see properly, then it'd be easier to tell, but sounds like the kinda thing a rocker'd do, i.e. good :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    you should upload a picture so people can see properly, then it'd be easier to tell, but sounds like the kinda thing a rocker'd do, i.e. good :)

here is me.. and ignore the stupid name on the file
  • Options
    you sound like my bloke. He has just decided to grow his hair for a bit (used to always have it completely shaved off). He has even gone out and bought a hairbrush - must be serious :eek: and loads of gel and brylcreem and stuff :eek2:

Looks good though :)
  • Options
    are you comin onto me :naughty:
  • Options
    hubba hubba, lookin' good :D

I agree totally with the look :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Super_Chicken
    are you comin onto me :naughty:

who were you talking to? :confused:

either way good night, hair looks ok but personally i dont go for the whole piercings and tops showing shoulders. unless its a strappy top of course. but probably not for guys :chin:
  • Options
    thanks guys.. aww ur soo nice.. i neva turn down a complement! who wouldnt :p
  • Options
    thanks guys.. aww ur soo nice.. i neva turn down a complement! who wouldnt :p

technically with the grammer you've used there you should say "who would" but im ont in the mood to pedant. once again good night
  • Options
    ok.....:p
  • Options
    I'm gonna get slated here...BUT it's not just me thats writing this, there are three girls nodding with agreement in the background - so only unleash 1/4 of the abuse that you're bound to!

Why show us a picture or your hair which is virtually a silhouette? Although it's a cool silhouette. AND, why wear a sleavless when you've got no meat on your arms? (all bones!)

If that sounds rude its not meant to be, obviously your a guy who cares 'bout how he looks, so thought a bit of constructive criticism might be useful(ish)
  • Options
    You are so my brother, you look quite a bit like him too! I take the piss out of him for being all girly and spending so much time doing his hair and that....but he seems to get all the girls! lol ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by robobillyy2k
    I'm gonna get slated here...BUT it's not just me thats writing this, there are three girls nodding with agreement in the background - so only unleash 1/4 of the abuse that you're bound to!

Why show us a picture or your hair which is virtually a silhouette? Although it's a cool silhouette. AND, why wear a sleavless when you've got no meat on your arms? (all bones!)

If that sounds rude its not meant to be, obviously your a guy who cares 'bout how he looks, so thought a bit of constructive criticism might be useful(ish)

You are right about the silhouette but the arm thing was a bit unneccessary really. Thought you could do with some constructive criticism as well :p
  • Options
    id get seriously pissed off if my bloke spent that long doing his hair. Its nice to care about your appearance, but not too vain. You look like youd fit in at the local gay club, but thats OK, loads of girls love the gay look.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    id get seriously pissed off if my bloke spent that long doing his hair. Its nice to care about your appearance, but not too vain. You look like youd fit in at the local gay club, but thats OK, loads of girls love the gay look.

LMAO!
  • Options
    lol the gay look..

so a guy spends a bit of time on his appearence n all of a sudden he looks gay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    lol the gay look..

so a guy spends a bit of time on his appearence n all of a sudden he looks gay.

yeah, everyone knows real men are too busy doing manly things to bother pissing about with things such as shaving/arsing around with hairgel and wearing poofy boyband jumper type arrangements.

besides it's getting colder, the grizzly look is in again.
  • Options
    looks like a member of blazin' squad (my favourite group)
  • Options
    well tbh he doesnt suit the sleeveless vest. think ya need muscles to pull that one off
  • Options
    You look like youd fit in at the local gay club, but thats OK, loads of girls love the gay look.

:yes:

i've said it before, but that guy is the absolute spitting image of my gay ex.
  • Options
    Am i like the only one who doesnt think he looks gay?!

A tad feminine maybe, but not gay.

Suits the hair, but it looks too styled for me. And i think the top looks ok personally.
  • Options
    Re: Hair: :)
    I grew my hair some more cos i heard that girls like to play with it..
    Now, I've read all the replies, and can't believe that no one picked up on that!!!

You don't grow your hair, just so girls will play with your hair. You grow it because you want to, and would like to...

You really are shallow aren't you?

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Am i like the only one who doesnt think he looks gay?!
    Yeah - he doesn't look gay, he looks cute :p

On the topic of hair though. I don't like having my hair colour changed in any way, I much preffer the natural look. Same with hair gel. My hair's a mess, but it always has been. I'm used to that now :)
    and my hair's going to get a lot messier - I'm growing it again :D
  • Options
    i didnt mean he looked gay in a bad way. its not just the hair, its the whole look. I think more blokes should do the gay look if they want to attract the women. One of my exes, evryone thought he was gay, but he had girls swarming round him all the time. Women love that shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    looks like a member of blazin' squad
    o my god i was gonna say that as soon as i saw the pic, i hate it when ben products his hair, it just looks greasy:yuck:
  • Options
    ok.. im not gay.. and i dont spend that long on my hair maybe like 10 minuits or summin.. and i only wair sleevless tops when its hot and whats the point in takin a pic of yourself if you know its gunna look shit so of corse its a silloette. and i agree i am shallow. but then again isnt every1 when you boil it down to the basics of why we do things. we only try to look good for girls so yes thats why id grow my hair more. and that guy that sed

"Im going to sound queer asking this, but.... what do you ask for for your hair like that...

See, i just have a basic, 3 back and sides blended in kinda thing

But i want it longer in the middle, but i cant think how to ask for it, without my hairdresser getting confused and making me look like a bellend"

i used wet look gel and some fibre gum shit that makes it strong!
    as for the cut, i had a 2 back and sides with an 8 on top. and then i let it grow for a about 2 weeks and then i went to a stylist and had it low lighted.. which then ended up being high lights because my hair is jet black and could have been really unpredictable with die so...

ps.. since when the fuck did i say.. do you like my fuckin top.. jesus the topic was about my hair!
  • Options
    i agree i am shallow. but then again isnt every1 when you boil it down to the basics of why we do things. we only try to look good for girls

um no.

i dress/cut my hair/go about my daily business because it's what i like. not because guys will like it.

my boyfriend has issues with a lot of my clothes, but i still wear them.
  • Options
    wow... u sound soo nice! (note the sarcasm!).. maybe pleasin women is what i like doin.. now where is ur issue!
  • Options
    ps.. since when the fuck did i say.. do you like my fuckin top.. jesus the topic was about my hair!
    well to be honest, youre relatively new here, yet i think ive seen your picture on about 4 different posts so far - thats pretty good going. I think youre just DESPERATE for people to comment on what you look like. Yeah you look okay, possibly like you try too hard. get over yourself.
    *sings*
    that dont impressa me much, lalalala
  • Options
    well to be honest, youre relatively new here, yet i think ive seen your picture on about 4 different posts so far - thats pretty good going. I think youre just DESPERATE for people to comment on what you look like. Yeah you look okay, possibly like you try too hard. get over yourself.
    *sings*
    that dont impressa me much, lalalala
    [/QUOTE

look ok. i realised i was being a dick with the whole postin pictures.. it was dumm yadi yadi yada. thing was i went back and edited them all takin the links out. in this particular post i didnt post my pic in topic. the second post asks for a pic.. so fuck you i win! :lol: