Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should US follow Brit example?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never suggested that no-one in the world denies Israel its right to exist. Don't twist the facts. I was saying, and I'll repeat it again, that neither the UN nor any European country (or any other country for that matter) would deny Israel its right to exist.
    That was prompted by this little jewel of yours:
    The term “occupied territory” is just another falsehood, perpetuated by those who have no desire to see the state of Israel exist.
    which seems to imply that anyone who dares to remind the world that Israel are illegally occupying land that isn't theirs (and that is a fact) must be an anti-semite who wants to see Israel destroyed. :rolleyes:

Like I said, the same old tired bollocks that doesn't wash with anybody, but the zionist fundamentalists and their friends cry out every time somebody has the temerity to point out that Israel has done some naughty things.

Of course there are some who would like to see Israel wiped out. There are also many zionists who believe it is their Divine right to own the totality of the land comprising Israel and Palestine. Wanna talk about those?