Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Paisley uni - Ayr campus

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
anyone ever been there? im goin to be studying there, starting on the 22nd, just would like to know if its a good campus, what the facilities, union are like, etc?

ta muchly! :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hayho!

I went to Ayr on holiday this year, just thought I'd tell you. It's a lovely little town with bus routs to Glasgow for about £6 and a beautiful view. It's not much help on the uni, but the town's nice.
  • Options
    I've lived in Ayr now for a little over two years, can't say I've been to the uni though. The place itself boasts picturesque surroundings, and is only thirty minutes from Glasgow (saving you from annoying tourists!).

What are you planning to study?
  • Options
    im going to study primary education
  • Options
    I'm at Paisley University at the main campus, but have been to the Ayr Campus' Union for nights out. The union was opened 3 years ago i believe so is a fairly new building with its own bar, lounge and shop for all your needs. From the 22nd onwards is Freshers week and for more details then visit the Student Union website at www.upsa.org.uk. You will get most of the details in the forum section.

As for the campus itself, im sorry i cant help you there but if you register for the forum at the Union website someone will b able to tell you what its like.

Hope that this helps