Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ringtones

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
where did everyone get their nokia ringtones from?? im trying to find one (beastie boys - sabotage) and cos its quite an obscure one im wondering if anyone can reccomend somewhere for me to get it.

cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TBH i just browse the web for midi files then upload them to my phone. I have fraggle rock, fawlty towers, simpsons, knight rider, and other stuff. Without the ridiculous premium charges.
  • Options
    They are playing this video on Q ( the music channel), and they have the ringtone for every song they are playing. If you dont have Sky, find someone who has :p
  • Options
    If you listen to it enough times, and have a good idea of the tune, why don't you just open up Composer and write the thing into your phone?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    They are playing this video on Q ( the music channel), and they have the ringtone for every song they are playing. If you dont have Sky, find someone who has :p

yeah ... i noticed that but its not on their playlists. think i'll just have to watch it incessantly til the selection number comes up on screen
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    If you listen to it enough times, and have a good idea of the tune, why don't you just open up Composer and write the thing into your phone?
    Have you ever tried using composer without knowing the exact keys to press? :eek2: Its like, impossible to make it sound like the right tune.