Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Face thesite: Skateside

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it ever too early for Motorhead?
  • Options
    Ive just had a week off work and im back, ive got a creeping hangover, how can I stop myself from killing myself and can you make me feel better?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    Man Of Kent
    1. Nobody knows...

Could he be in Flitwick?
    2. I have buccaneers :eek:

Yes, they are on you buccanhead...

Sorry, family joke.

I asked my four-y-o this question (it's one of his toys) and that was the reply. At least, I think that's what he said :eek:
    3. Um... I've really not got that much against his music. Although it's not my style, it certainly doesn't make me feel sick :p[/qote]

Well, he makes me want to vomit. Damned kiddie-fiddler.
    4. Yes, I believe in re-incarnation, but not in that sense. I believe that there is a possibility of coming back as someone else, as opposed to something else. No real idea why I believe this, it's just something I always have. Past lives etc...

Personally, I want to be Kylie's gusset...
    5. Um... the letter F maybe? I'm not really sure :confused:

It's CRACKERJACK...

Clearly you aren't old enough to know that one :(
  • Options
    curiouslad
    I wasn't looking at her chin... ;)

bad seed
    Nah - that's not a bad time

Kiezo
    Yes. When it's 2 am and you're trying to sleep and someone else is playing Motorhead, it's too early for Motorhead!

VinylVicky
    Read the label on asprin: "Take two and keep away from kids". Expand "kids" to include work mates, sharp objects, flying objects, big falls, and anything other than a large sofa and a big box of chocolates and you should be OK
    Making you feel better over the internet is a little difficult. I could probably find some way of making you feel better if yuo were standing right next to me, but accross the internet, the only thing I can reall do is say "don't worry, soon it'll all be over and you'll be :) again" :)
    Ooh - I can give you some cake :birthday: :p

Man Of Kent
    1. He could - nobody knows...
    2. :yeees:
    3. Each to their own
    4. That would be cool :chin:
    5. Apparently not :(
  • Options
    What is Einstens Theory of Relativity?

Why is the sky blue?

Why does VV have to live so far away? :p;)
  • Options

VinylVicky
    Read the label on asprin: "Take two and keep away from kids". Expand "kids" to include work mates, sharp objects, flying objects, big falls, and anything other than a large sofa and a big box of chocolates and you should be OK
    Making you feel better over the internet is a little difficult. I could probably find some way of making you feel better if yuo were standing right next to me, but accross the internet, the only thing I can reall do is say "don't worry, soon it'll all be over and you'll be :) again" :)
    Ooh - I can give you some cake :birthday: :p

QUOTE]
    *munches cake* mmmm lovely...thank you hunny, feeling lots better now and only an hour and a half left til I can chill and relax :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Why does VV have to live so far away? :p;)

:confused: yeah why?

and Skateside...will we be able to teleport in the future?
  • Options
    OK Skateside ... here's a tougher question for you...

Based upon your observations so far .... If you could take 5 men and women from this site and match them into pairs (i.e. as a romantic couple).

Who would you match with whom and why would each of the 5 pairs make a good couple?
  • Options
    Oh and even tougher question.

Who on thesite do you hate and why?

End of evil mode :)
  • Options
    do you know where the word 'posh' came from?

and i want to be included in a romantic coupling!

woooooooo. i'm cool. yes i am. wooooooo.
  • Options
    NinjaMaster
    1. E = mc²
    2. The atmosphere is mostly water vapour. As light goes through this is refracts and splits into a spectrum. Due to the position of the Sun and the curve of the atmosphere, the part of the spectrum we see is the blue bit, therefore the sky is blue.
    This is also why you get reds and yellows during a sunset and why the night sky above a sunset is a dark purple.
    3. You being close to VV would deny that privalage to someone else.

BritJames
    Yeah - that too :)

VinylVicky
    1. ;)
    2. Technically there's nothing stopping either yourself or NinjaMaster moving... :p
    3. Yes. I know the idea is laughable now, but so was the idea of having a small communications device that didn't need plugging into the wall.
    However, the ability to teleport will mean that a lock on your door at night is completely useless. It would also make it very easy for people to get very far away very quickly. I beleve that in the not too distant future we're going to have the technology available to teleport, but not the society to support it.

DiamondGeezer
    That one's really tricky. Let me think about that one :chin:
    I think BeckyBoo and morrocan roll would go well together. They always seem to get on well on here.
    I think it probably wouldn't work for very long, but seeing Char_baby and Rude_boyz together would be pretty funny.
    Mist and badabing seem to have a similar sense of humour - that could work.
    Mr_Wobble and Zella could work too. I can imagine those two getting together being really... educational ;)
    And finally 1st_angel and RoyalSubject, simply because I know they're together right now and I really can't think of anyone else to add...

NinjaMaster
    RoyalSubject is probably the only member of thesite I have any feelings of animosity towards, but that's personal, and I can put up with him :)
    I don't know, I guess morrocan roll's post-whoring does get pretty annoying
  • Options
    molo
    1. Yes. In the days when holidays to India were done by means of a sea-fairing cruiser, a lot of one side would have the Sun on it, which can get a little uncomfortable. So, the richer amongst the passengers could, for a small fee, travel on the sides that don't have the Sun shining on it all the time. This happened to be the port side on the way there, and the starboard side on the way back, or Port Out, Starboard Home.
    This also created the word "soph", who were the people who were in the cabins the posh people took over. However that word hasn't lasted as well as "posh".
    This also created the word "hilbosh" (Hide In a LifeBoat Out, Swim Home) as a bit of a joke.
    2. Oop - sorry, molo :(
    3. :cool:
  • Options
    Bump :D

really bored :(
  • Options
    What have you been doing today?
  • Options
    is cheese green?
  • Options
    was nelly the elephant really pink?
  • Options
    What can I eat? I'm really hungry!
  • Options
    What question would you like to ask everyone here at the site?
  • Options
    What question would you like to ask moi? Skateside is there anything your dying to know?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    What question would you like to ask moi? Skateside is there anything your dying to know?

i knew youd try and change the topic to yourself :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blackout
    i knew youd try and change the topic to yourself :p
    well I gotta keep it up havent I? Cant let you all down....

hope skateside doenst ask anything intelligent
  • Options
    VinylVicky
    I've been sitting waiting for a large parcel, that I'd need to sign for, to arrive. I hasn't :( Damned parcel.
    So I've been sitting in-front of a computer all day

Blackout
    Only if mouldy, or if "Blue cheese"

Gavman
    Depends on your definition of the word "pink".
    I always thought she was gray

KoolCat
    1. Get some bread and grill it. When it's almost done, put some cheese on it and just a couple of drops of Lea And Perrings :yum:
    2. When you're just sitting reading someone on your computer screen, do you find you need something in your hands to fiddle with?

VinylVicky
    Yes - what is that thing behind your av? :confused:

Blackout
    But, you have to admit, she does it so very well.

VinylVicky
    :p
  • Options
    When you're just sitting reading someone on your computer screen, do you find you need something in your hands to fiddle with?

Only the mouse :p Oh, if it gets late in the evening and I'm on the computer I gradually take off all my jewellry because it starts to annoy me. But that's not really the same!

Same question back at you!
  • Options
    KoolCat
    I've just noticed that should have been something as opposed to someone :blush:
    Anyway, yes. I usually have either a toothbrush or a cocktail stick to just twiddle with. Really no idea why though...
  • Options
    KoolCat
    I've just noticed that should have been something as opposed to someone :blush:
    Anyway, yes. I usually have either a toothbrush or a cocktail stick to just twiddle with. Really no idea why though...

would have been double :blush::blush: if you'd replaced the second something with someone :p;)
  • Options
    Why does my elbow hurt?
  • Options
    VinylVicky
    Yes - what is that thing behind your av? :confused:

:lol: I've never seen it but it looks like a big reddish pink bunny rabbit having a go from behind :lol:
  • Options
    KoolCat
    If I had said that, the blood wouldn't have been in my face... ;)

lisa simpson's saxaphone
    A quick collision will result in a few nerves being crushed. Your body will repair those, but until it has, the nerves are constantly sending mixed signals which the human brain interprets as pain.

Adiss
    You see, Vicky - the public wants to know :)
  • Options
    Im not answering, skateside wasnt asking, that was a cop out, if ever I seen one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Im not answering, skateside wasnt asking, that was a cop out, if ever I seen one!
    Would you tell us if I begged? and got on my knees? and stuff?