Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Ideal Siter

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Gavman
    Hehe oh now come on that would spoil the fun and take away from the suspense but yeah spose there is :naughty:

oooowwwww you got me all excited now......I hate secrets, howay tell us all :hyper:

hehehehehhe I live to my name dont I *Norty Nun * :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    oooowwwww you got me all excited now......I hate secrets, howay tell us all :hyper:

hehehehehhe I live to my name dont I *Norty Nun * :lol:

ahh yes but just like windowleen im squeeky clean :p
  • Options
    Becky Boo
    Mr Wobble
    Ninja

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    what we need is
    a great big melting pot.
    big enough ...big enough to take
    the siters, yeah all the lot.

Heh, for once i actually know what you're talking about, and was thinking the same myself :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Heh, for once i actually know what you're talking about, and was thinking the same myself :)
    wow ...lil kazz knows what i'm talking about! am i slipping in my old age?
    it's a sign that i have been coming on here sober.
  • Options
    Um, *thinks reeeeeeeeeal hard*

Bomberman444 Cos he helped me in my time of need with Bitch Girl Kay.

Diamond Geezer Cos he is Diamond :D

Samael Cos there is nobody else in the world that can be SUCH a twat to me and yet still manage to keep me as a mate :p

ShyBoy Cos he's lovely to me, I want his babies :p Just as long as they don't turn into horny little short arses like he is :p (you know I love ya :p)

Can't think of anymore atm will try laters :p
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    captain kirk - for being a drunken lout

I was thinking of him only yesterday, is he still around? Hope hes ok. Anyone know?
  • Options
    Ok heres a few to start with...its hard!

Mrmist - Its gotta be the Moo along with other things. Great bloke

BritJames - For being such a friendly lovely person who seems to cheer peeps up.

Marmite - Of course for putting up with me & attracting me here in the first place.

Daisy - Just for being her! Oh and I like the randomness :D.

Dan_the_man - cause I love the was him & Marmite was fighting over me back when I joined lmao.

Jaq the ripper - for scaring people with her name I think lol.

Littlemissy - For being the great friend she is.

*Lisa* - Its gotta be the funny faces she pulls.

Morrocan Roll - His ability to make people laugh.

Becky Boo - For keeping ^ in order.

J - For the thread about the 7’s which will always stick in my head! (Sorry J)

Bumblebee - For her strong opinions sometimes

JST - A great caring bloke.

Theshyboyinthecorner - for caring for me :)

Ah thats it for now...
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Um, *thinks reeeeeeeeeal hard*

Bomberman444 Cos he helped me in my time of need with Bitch Girl Kay.

Diamond Geezer Cos he is Diamond :D

Samael Cos there is nobody else in the world that can be SUCH a twat to me and yet still manage to keep me as a mate :p

ShyBoy Cos he's lovely to me, I want his babies :p Just as long as they don't turn into horny little short arses like he is :p (you know I love ya :p)

Can't think of anymore atm will try laters :p

Awwww Im impressed anyone even recognises me, also I missed off Morrocan Roll
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    Awwww Im impressed anyone even recognises me, also I missed off Morrocan Roll

Well duh :rolleyes: I talk to you all the time lol, and you were the first person to give me advice about Kay, how could I forget ya :) Oh and yeh I forgot him too, reason? Cos he always puts up amusing posts for me to read and he didn't get too mad when I changed my sig and he told me not to :)
  • Options
    hmmmm....hard one...oy. i'll have to be boring and diplomatic and say everyone. and...the fact that i don't pay attention to many of the posters names.

i'll try not to be a spoilsport....i lie. i can't do it. i love ye all! :heart:
  • Options
    wow ...lil kazz knows what i'm talking about! am i slipping in my old age?
    it's a sign that i have been coming on here sober.

Either you're slipping in your old age.. or i'm reaching old age and so on your level. I'm hoping it's the first one.
  • Options
    i will not be reduced to arse licking, brown nosing, sucking up, and whatever els you want to call it in order to gain cheap popularity points. bah look at you all scrambling to be a suck up. it sickens me to think this could be the future of the site. i know, yes i do. despite being away ive managed to post occasionally, the amount of sucking up is ridiculous at the moment, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It wouldnt happen in france:p
  • Options
    *Hands Fucked up duck the tissues * :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by fucked up duck
    i will not be reduced to arse licking, brown nosing, sucking up, and whatever els you want to call it in order to gain cheap popularity points. bah look at you all scrambling to be a suck up. it sickens me to think this could be the future of the site. i know, yes i do. despite being away ive managed to post occasionally, the amount of sucking up is ridiculous at the moment, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It wouldnt happen in france:p
    you didn't get a mention then ...
  • Options
    you didn't get a mention then ...
    ah but i did you see rolly, even if it was unexpected
    and i have no need for tissues becky

i would like to point out that i feel no need to be mentioned in threads such as this, do not complain or whine when i am not ( unlike some people ), and ive had enough of them.
  • Options
    ah but i did you see rolly, even if it was unexpected
    and i have no need for tissues becky

i would like to point out that i feel no need to be mentioned in threads such as this, do not complain or whine when i am not ( unlike some people ), and ive had enough of them.
    oi'm sure it's realy quite harmless fun. maybe even more than harmless fun. like any comunity ...be it real or virtual ...if it's full of humans they will scratch backs ...shake hands ...pick each other up and knock each other down. a cuddle here and a pat on the back there ensures survival of the group. it legitamises anfd confirms ...it bonds, just like it says onm the tin. am i making any sense here?
  • Options
    oi'm sure it's realy quite harmless fun. maybe even more than harmless fun. like any comunity ...be it real or virtual ...if it's full of humans they will scratch backs ...shake hands ...pick each other up and knock each other down. a cuddle here and a pat on the back there ensures survival of the group. it legitamises anfd confirms ...it bonds, just like it says onm the tin. am i making any sense here?
    but the essence of the matter is the sheer hypocrisy of it my friend. in reality, almost all these people would hate someone for sucking up, as most people do. yet on an online community they feel free to put that aside and indulge inlicking someone elses arse, just like they would in real life?? i think not
  • Options
    but the essence of the matter is the sheer hypocrisy of it my friend. in reality, almost all these people would hate someone for sucking up, as most people do. yet on an online community they feel free to put that aside and indulge inlicking someone elses arse, just like they would in real life?? i think not
    dear FUD ...the difference i think is that we can't actualy see each other and give eyeball aproval and all the other body language signals that we would in the big wide world of reality. reality ...the reality here is that we are giving of our selves by way of insult, insight, wisdom, ignorance, stupidity, brilliance, bullying, kindness, support, hatred, information, disinformation, laughter, madness, upset, sadness, despair etc etc etc...........
    maybe the only way to confirm that the group does actualy bond in real time and in a real sense is to ....arse lick as we have all called it ...me especialy. i have taken the piss out of it and also basked in it but ...when you've been around the place long enough to see these threads come and go and come again ...and see yourself and others put on a pedastel and then rapidly get knocked off again ...you start to see that no one is actualy arse licking at all. arse licking is about getting favours ...
    here it's about confirmation. you with me ...
  • Options
    I like it the way it is. :|

However, I do not like this thread. It's another "I love you, no, I love you more!" threads. This isn't the essence of the site. The Site is made of every different kind of sod. Some I like, some who get on my tits. If we had our own wee mix, it would be so fucking dull, tbh. That's what MSN and IRC is for, to natter to fowk about the site and other stuff. The Site itself is a bleedin community for everyone and everything to natter about whatever, or argue. I like variety. I would get tired of being nice to everyone I like, I need to take some rage out on some of the posters. :p

But, initally, the "Ideal Siter" is no one. Ideally, it's everyone moulded together.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

However, I do not like this thread. It's another "I love you, no, I love you more!" threads. This isn't the essence of the site. The Site is made of every different kind of sod. Some I like, some who get on my tits. If we had our own wee mix, it would be so fucking dull, tbh. That's what MSN and IRC is for, to natter to fowk about the site and other stuff. The Site itself is a bleedin community for everyone and everything to natter about whatever, or argue. I like variety. I would get tired of being nice to everyone I like, I need to take some rage out on some of the posters. :p

*stand up and claps*

well said. :yes:
  • Options
    almost all these people would hate someone for sucking up, as most people do.

ffs no ones sucking up, why do people take stuff the wrong way?

So people want to say something good for a change and you think its wrong?

Ah you cant win can you........praise someone for something they may do and your classed as an arse licker. Hey when someone licks my arse or anyone elses you will be the first to know :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oh, boo hoo, it's not like these kind of threads are a new thing, people have been doing these for ages. Why don't you go whinge in the picture thread too? It's far worse. :p

'*posts picture* Oh, aren't I ugly? :( Kiss my ass now, go on'
    'OMG you liar! Ooooooh, you're SO pretty! Have my babies! :love:'
    'Awwww :heart: You're pretty too even though you blatantly aren't, but I'll say you are anyway because you said something nice about ME! :hyper:'

As people seem to like to say when someone accuses them of being a post whore or that their posts are crap, if you don't like it, don't read it. :p God, I hate so much when people say that. :( :mad:

And I'm really sure this thread was hugely serious and therefore needed the little 'Oh, the ideal is everyone because blah de blah *points out the obvious here*' comments. :p
  • Options
    How come everyone has an issue with these arse licking threads? I mean, is it because they don't like people being more popular or something? I've never had an issue with them and think it's lovely when someone includes you. When they don't I'm not really bothered :)

But then some people are more sensitive than me I guess :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    Thanks vicky, although I hope I have more to offer than just my looks :o

Most of my posts are from 1yr 1/2 ago so it's only the older members that know what I'm on about most of the time.

I did used to post properly once

:lol:
    Thats allright hunny, im sure you do have more to offer, we just havent spoken much, have we?

The people ive mentioned are just ones that stand out the most and people I know more :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Oh, boo hoo, it's not like these kind of threads are a new thing, people have been doing these for ages. Why don't you go whinge in the picture thread too? It's far worse. :p

'*posts picture* Oh, aren't I ugly? :( Kiss my ass now, go on'
    'OMG you liar! Ooooooh, you're SO pretty! Have my babies! :love:'
    'Awwww :heart: You're pretty too even though you blatantly aren't, but I'll say you are anyway because you said something nice about ME! :hyper:'

As people seem to like to say when someone accuses them of being a post whore or that their posts are crap, if you don't like it, don't read it. :p God, I hate so much when people say that. :( :mad:

And I'm really sure this thread was hugely serious and therefore needed the little 'Oh, the ideal is everyone because blah de blah *points out the obvious here*' comments. :p

You posts are always so colourful, Claire. :)
  • Options
    wich is worse i wonder ...threads like this one or those fucking awful insect ones ...
  • Options
    wich is worse i wonder ...threads like this one or those fucking awful insect ones ...

Next time you mention 'that thread' i'm going to come at you with a kettle full 'o' boiling water rolly!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Next time you mention 'that thread' i'm going to come at you with a kettle full 'o' boiling water rolly!

You mean that realy pANTS thread that every one hates? :p