Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

slipping out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my bf and i have only had sex a few times. but some of the time when we are doing it, he seems to slip out a lot. this is really annoying, especially when you are getting right into things!! why does this keep happening? any ideas anyone? we use gossamer condoms, and lost our virginities to each other if that helps

thanking you muchly :)

Comments

• Options
    Well, either he's too small/short, or you're, errr, too wide! :eek: Or, as I suspect, it's just a case of keep on practising! (which I'm sure you'll enjoy). :)
    It often happens with me and a new girlfriend until I get the hang and feel of her - and I'm not just talking about being inside, but positions, etc. Does that make sense?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    well hes def not too small or short, and as for me?! what are you implying mr_wobble?? im not that kind of girl!! :p

nah, as you said, its prob just a matter of practising. we both lost our virginities to each other and have only had sex a few times, so yeh. im all too happy to practise until perfect!! :D;)

• Options
    sometimes happens to me when it's not as hard.
    when it's hard, it's easy to get it back in, when you're not as horny it'll soften a bit and it'll slip out and won't go back in without assistance. you have to experiment with positions that suit. sometimes when you've been in one position for ages, it'll get a bit desensetised (sp?) and soften, so if you change position, it changes stimulation and keeps it hard
  • Options
    p.s.
    no such thing as perfect! it can always be better!
  • Options
    Yes, it will take you a while to adjust to each other so I would expect the sex to not be as good as it could possibly be until you have been with each other a few times. If you keep having problems, try different positions, some are less likely to have problems than others.
  • Options
    Re: slipping out
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    my bf and i have only had sex a few times. but some of the time when we are doing it, he seems to slip out a lot. this is really annoying, especially when you are getting right into things!! why does this keep happening? any ideas anyone? we use gossamer condoms, and lost our virginities to each other if that helps

thanking you muchly :)

hey!!
    me and my first b/f, who i also lost my V to, had this problem. the way we solved it was to have sex with him ontop, but he propped his upper body up on his hands+i held onto his ass/hips while we did it. it really turned him and me on, and helped him 'stay in place', lol. also, another advantage is that you can control the speed and power of his strokes more, he he:naughty:
    hope this helpes
    xx tina xx
  • Options
    i get this problem a lot. and my girlfriend has a fangita the size of wembley stadium. go figure. :D
  • Options
    This used to happen to me when I first started having sex. When I went hammer and tongs I just used to pull out too far then when I did the 'in stroke' it missed and nearly snapped my nob in 2 :o

Keep practicing and it'll be fine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    i get this problem a lot. and my girlfriend has a fangita the size of wembley stadium. go figure. :D

oi matey. dont get smart with me :mad:
  • Options
    sometimes happens to me when it's not as hard. when it's hard, it's easy to get it back in, when you're not as horny it'll soften a bit and it'll slip out and won't go back in without assistance.

Very true. Maybe, as you've not be doing it for very long, you're rushing yourselves in your eagerness to explore the wonderful world of sexual pleasures :naughty::D? You could try taking longer over foreplay to prevent, er, softness? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e

:lol:

Fangita, I like it :)
  • Options
    i always found its the angle ..if i'm leaning forward too much and then take it back a bit too much .........slip .......

why do i share this lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    oi matey. dont get smart with me :mad:
    no offence meant, just a lame attempt to make a comedy reference to previous threads innit. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    When I went hammer and tongs I just used to pull out too far then when I did the 'in stroke' it missed and nearly snapped my nob in 2 :o

nightmare innit!