Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

condom querie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
Do any guys here not like using condoms??? do any of u girls know guys like this?? my current b/f hates the things+cannot enjoy sex with one. he says it numbs most of the feeling. however, although im on the pill, i still wana use em.i want us both 2 enjoy stuff, but i keep worrying bout STI's,etc.
if anyone has any experience with this, pls give me some advice.
what did u do??
is there anyway at all to get a guy used to them???
thanx alot

Comments

• Options
    Re: condom querie
    Originally posted by tina17
    .i want us both 2 enjoy stuff, but i keep worrying bout STI's,etc.

Then get yourselves tested

*is surely stating the obvious*
  • Options
    Re: condom querie

If you're worried about STIs it's really not that hard to get tested! And you can just tell your boyfriend if he doesn't get tested for STIs, you'll have to keep using condoms.

You could try using more sensitive condoms, like Durex Avanti or Featherlike. Or those FCUK ones, I'm told they're very good...
  • Options
    yeah, we have done. but cant some things like that just happen (like they were already inside u and just happen to show themselves?)
    i dunno, lol, just worrying i spose
  • Options
    yeah, we have done. but cant some things like that just happen (like they were already inside u and just happen to show themselves?)
    i dunno, lol, just worrying i spose

Um, no. If neither of you have an STI then how on earth would you catch one? Unless you're talking about anal sex, then I think there are more risks and you should always use a condom.

If the tests say you don't have one, you don't! I know that maybe once in a blue moon the test could be wrong but I really doubt that. I think you're worrying unnecessarily.
  • Options
    Re: Re: condom querie
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    If you're worried about STIs it's really not that hard to get tested! And you can just tell your boyfriend if he doesn't get tested for STIs, you'll have to keep using condoms.

You could try using more sensitive condoms, like Durex Avanti or Featherlike. Or those FCUK ones, I'm told they're very good...

yeah,good idea.thanx 4 the advice. il be gettin some of those.
  • Options
    It's really good that you still want to use condoms. I was like that for a while when I first went on the pill but then we got more spontaneous and stopped using them. We had to use them for a bit recently, and it was amazing how much difference it made, it just wasn't anywhere near as good with one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    It's really good that you still want to use condoms. I was like that for a while when I first went on the pill but then we got more spontaneous and stopped using them. We had to use them for a bit recently, and it was amazing how much difference it made, it just wasn't anywhere near as good with one.

i agree, it feels alot different without them. also, ive heard you can buy larger condoms, as he said they were very very tight around his cock, but ive never actually seen any of them. have you ever seen these???
  • Options
    i agree, it feels alot different without them. also, ive heard you can buy larger condoms, as he said they were very very tight around his cock, but ive never actually seen any of them. have you ever seen these???

Durex do a comfort fit - fabulous for the larger fella :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Durex do a comfort fit - febulous for the larger fella :naughty:

ahhh, gr8:p .
    thanx 4 all your help
  • Options
    I hate using the things. But you've got to be safe
    Sex without feels better, is more spontaneous, and more fun. I've only had sex without in long term relationships.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    When me and me girlfriend have sex we have used condoms. Its still good but i would rather go without as it kinda ruins the moment having to fuck about with a johnny. We both lost our virginity to eachother. But is it still sensible to still get tested for STIs?

P.s shes on the pill.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I hate using the things. But you've got to be safe
    Sex without feels better, is more spontaneous, and more fun. I've only had sex without in long term relationships.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Before i had sex i always used to think that woz some crappy excuse that guys used not to wear them because they didnt respect you blah blah blah, but i now actually understand exactly what they mean - it's such a moment killer, it's like you're kissing or wotever and then it's like "wait a minute!"...EEEWWWW. So incoherent I'm afraid huniz, but there ya go!