Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Morning After Pill Query?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not too sure if this has been done or not, sorry if it has.

I took the Morning after pill a few weeks ago, and had my period (Lighter than usual) two weeks after, before it was due - which is a possibility is it not? I had a thought last night, should I expect my period at its usual time or not? Or wait for it to come next month at the same time as the one before...?

Sorry if thats confusing, think it might be.

Any help would be appreciated.:)

~ Silviena

Comments

• Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya Silviena,
    The FPA has lots of information about the morning after pill here. If you're still worried/confused then you can call their helpline on 0845 3101334.

Hope this helps,
    CB
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was under the impression that if you got your period early and too light, you were supposed to see the doctor. I only know this because a friend's girlfriend had to take it and she had this problem, and he said she was supposed to go to the doctor but didn't.

BUT I don't really know, I think you should do some research like ClaireBear suggested. Did you get a leaflet with the pill which would explain things like this?