Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Give a great blow job...

My mates boyfriend and my boyfriend were talking about getting head, and my mates boyfriend told my mate about it (this is how i know) and she said my boyfriend wanted me to give him head...Thing is, he never mentioned it to me, just my mates boyfriend, i imagine he's just too embarrased to ask me and it was just a conversation between the lads,

We've done everything else together, not head though.
I wanna give him it, i just wanna be fuckin great at it lmao, so boys...how do you like it? lol

Comments

• Options
    Just thought I'd get in here before someone else does - you'll find loads of stuff about this if you do a search through the old threads. Try searching for 'blowjob' or 'giving good head' and see what comes up!

There's also a factsheet on the site itself with loads of tips, here ya go:

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/giving_him_good_head.html
  • Options
    hey thanx alot, thats awesom of you :-D

I just want it to be perfect for him lol
  • Options
    I need to know though...

From a guy, would you want me to suck and then quickly lick or...

How can i suck it without my teeth touching it and biting it!? What if its sore for him lmao
  • Options
    Unless your boyfriend is one of the guys on here, you'd be better off just asking him!
  • Options
    Yeh, just ask him. It's all well and good that you want to be good and everything..but different people like different things. The best way you can please him is to ask him...if you're too shy to do that, just experiment - see how he reacts to different things. Good luck :naughty: :yes: