Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just wondering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
say u saw sum1 in the street: they were exactly what u go for, u like the look of them, they seem nice and theyre giving u the eye. then suddenly they just walk off. what would u do would u chase them and ask for there number or let them go even tho u probli wouldnt see them again.??

just a general wondering - i mean a little thing like that could change your life!!

im in a philosophical mood!!!! sorry

Comments

• Options
    I'd probably just let them go by....

I think most people would ...

Maybe the world would be more exciting if we all acted on impulse like on those old Tv ads.!!
  • Options
    if i was single and desperate, i'd chase after them....
    can't let opportunities like that go by!
  • Options
    just let him go by. i think its just natural to not act on it. like every now and then you get a look when your on the train, but its common curtoisy to just act as if nobody esle is around and live in a cold lonely bubble...
  • Options
    If I wasn't going out with anyone, I'd probably give him a killer smile, and if he walked away, I'd stop him and ask him for the time and casually start a conversation. So nope, I wouldn't let'm go!
  • Options
    I might smile at them and watch their reaction and take it from there, otherwise i'd probobly just leave it to be honest. If its faith and its meant to be i'll see her again!
  • Options
    this happens all the time. you walk past someone, you both stare each other in the eye but just carry on walking. and then i kick myself after! like when guys go past in the car when ur at the bus stop and you give each other the eye, he even looks over his shopulder as he goes past but does he doesn't stop!!! so many wasted opportunities...
  • Options
    I tend to take my chances. If I like someone then I'll chat to them :) Not with the intention of it going anywhere, but just to see what they're like.

So in that case I'd probably see if she went into a bar/cafe or whatever, and if she did and I got a chance to say hello then I'd go for it :D

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i would act on impulse and ask them out. then i would go out on a date with them.... and then black out. when i wake up i would be under a walkway naked and tied up with bite marks all over.
    I don't have alot of luck with women.
    :naughty:
  • Options
    I would like to act on impulse. But like most of the population I just carry on, then kick myself later.
    I swear, if that happens again, I'm going to look back over my shoulder. If she's looking back, then I'm going back to chat with her.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    act on impulse

heck whats the worst that could happen, he'll either say yes or no to you :)

To many people, myself included in the past but not now, think to much and that is the big problem, you dont know him you've got absolutly nothing to fear by going up to him :)