Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Problem with friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I've got a group of friends, and like, one of them's fell out with me because she says I say the same things to her as I say to everyone else. This has just confused me completely!! :( It's not fair cos I don't know what I've done wrong like...

Comments

• Options
    completeley confused me to!

does she want you to say different things to her or summat you sure she dont fancy you and she's trying to get you to tell her how you feel?
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    completeley confused me to!

does she want you to say different things to her or summat you sure she dont fancy you and she's trying to get you to tell her how you feel?

i doubt she fancies me. I asked her best mate and she said she knows what I mean, because I say the same things to everyone it's annoying because it makes them feel they're just the same as eeryone else. At this I'm just :confused: :eek2:
  • Options
    Um, I've been like this with guys I've been with, where I think they treat me as though I am completely unimportant to them. Sometimes you just want to feel special and have some things only being said or done between you and that person, like a little thing that just you two share. Sometimes when you realise these things are done with everyone it make the things you thought were special seem less meaningful (bah, I hope that made sense).
    It's kinda stupid in a way but bah. :p

Maybe that kinda thing is what's up with your friend, but not in a romantic way?

That came out very rambly. :(
  • Options
    :eek2: Do you have to like, make up your own language for her?
    I would understand if your girlfriend said that as it fits into the context DaisyChainThing described. Otherwise i'm just confused!
  • Options
    Re: Problem with friends
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    she says I say the same things to her as I say to everyone else. This has just confused me completely!! :( It's not fair cos I don't know what I've done wrong like...
    Erm, what sort of things??? I mean, she is annoyed because you're saying the same things??? Normally people get pissed off with other people when they're saying different things to them. *shrugs*

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Problem with friends
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Erm, what sort of things??? I mean, she is annoyed because you're saying the same things??? Normally people get pissed off with other people when they're saying different things to them. *shrugs*

Mr_Wobble ;)

for example, (i think) when I say bye to her on MSN I go 'Mwah xxxx love ya' hun which I say to everyone (except guys and my girlfriend; where it's very drawn out and obsessive and... :p) anyway. I think it's sorted now heh. She thought I fancied her (I can see how I gave her that impression :rolleyes: ) and so when I said these things to her she felt like it was a special thing, but when I said it to everyone she felt unspecial, after previously feeling special. But it's sorted now, but I'm not saying it to anyone anymore heh too paranoid, I just say "Hi [insert name] how are you?"

It's all very prim and proper :p
  • Options
    Well, glad you got that sorted. I can sort of see how that would piss people off a bit, but I don't really get why she'd make such a big deal about it! Obviously they just thought you were flirting with all of them and they got upset when they realised you were treating them all the same!