Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh dear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
KoolCat is single again :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: Oh dear

awww, its ok, dont' worry, single is sooo much better than what people make it out to be anyway, it can kick ass ;)
  • Options
    :(

What happened?

Single is better anyway! And you're going back to uni soon....plenty more opportunities! :)
    *hugs*
  • Options
    thanks guys!

it is all a bit complicated. ended because of circumstances rather than feelings, so I feel a bit shit. But it was a mutual thing, so I'm not bitter.

we had a big talk tonight about how we both feel. turns out we both feel like we've just been waiting for it to end for ages. we're both going back to different unis in September, for final year, and after that neither of us knows what's going to happen or where we'll be, it was all getting a bit futile really.

sigh
  • Options
    ohhh, the change of ways kind of thing :( *hugs* but you'll have fun at college :D (or uni... whatever)
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    thanks guys!

it is all a bit complicated. ended because of circumstances rather than feelings, so I feel a bit shit. But it was a mutual thing, so I'm not bitter.

we had a big talk tonight about how we both feel. turns out we both feel like we've just been waiting for it to end for ages. we're both going back to different unis in September, for final year, and after that neither of us knows what's going to happen or where we'll be, it was all getting a bit futile really.

sigh

Ahh I see....well at least you talked about it and came to a mutual decision.

But still, relationships ending are never a great thing.

(just pm'ed ya!)