Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drug of choice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mine would have to be Cannabis or alcohol, cannabis can be done on a daily basis with no real side effects except slight tiredness which can be gotten rid of quite easily.

I haven't tried many other drugs though.

Comments

• Options
    magic mushrooms for definite. i don't really class weed as a drug, just like no-one classes tea as a drug.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    i don't really class weed as a drug, just like no-one classes tea as a drug.

:yes:

mine would probably have to be coke.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Lord I thank you for Ecstasy ...fucking Amen ... that's all I need to say!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I cant decide....id say Ket, but only when im on pills, Coke is good but I like mixing it, I like Base too, I really cant decide, acid I like to but wouldnt be able to do it much.....so there was no real point in answering this!
  • Options
    I'd say meth, I am GOD!!!!
  • Options
    if not pot, then it would definatly be some form of either oxy or hydrocodone. nothing can make you feel better than those!
  • Options
    Be fucking careful with those, just because they come in a nice pill doesnt mean you wont end up a serious addict.
  • Options
    i would have to agree with skive! i love my ecstacy and thank god there is chemicals in this world that make u feel loved up and wanna dance for hours. i just love the fact i can talk to anyone and feel so connected with them.
  • Options
    AMEN!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    . i don't really class weed as a drug, just like no-one classes tea as a drug.

well i agree there, think i'll have to expand my drug experiences.
  • Options
    well as far as i know tea doesnt get you high, and i am real high right now, so i would have to disagree with you and say cannabis is my number one choice, never lets you down and you can operate pretty well on it, i've smoked pretty much everyday and got through first year at uni just fine....mushies are good too but not quite as often, have tried a pill but only in a club because i didnt have any pot, i say a good rule of thumb is dont panic, its organic :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by apollo_69
    dont panic, its organic :eek:
    very misleading that word organic ...to make amphetamine out of solvents and cleaning fluids is ...organic chemistry!.
    food can be labelled as organic when pumped full of ammonia ...
    do you understand the word organic as used in chemistry and chemistry is what we is talking here ...carbon and stuff ...petrol, oil, parrafin and so on ...organic.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    very misleading that word organic ...to make amphetamine out of solvents and cleaning fluids is ...organic chemistry!.
    food can be labelled as organic when pumped full of ammonia ...
    do you understand the word organic as used in chemistry and chemistry is what we is talking here ...carbon and stuff ...petrol, oil, parrafin and so on ...organic.

Not only that but soem of the most toxic substances in the world come form plants and animals. The fact that it grows naturally means absolutely fuck all! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Exactly, look into some of the trip reports for Ibogaine for example, or blast some 5-meo-dmt.
  • Options
    I'd say ket, it's a wikid feeling like your far away from your own body, it's kinda weird but comfortable at the same time. Pills are nice if you're in but I'm not so keen on them when I'm out. They don't have the affect they used to on me, they used to make me lively and wanna dance but now when I have them they just make me mong.

I like base for when I'm out but can't handle the comedown, I used to think a comedown on pills was bad but a base comedwon is just disgusting. That's another good thing about ket, you don't get a bad come down.

Coke is an absolutley lush drug, but it's way overpriced it just doesn't last long enough.
  • Options
    If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine!

ketamine experiences... were an experience to say the least, but i vowed never to touch the stuff again.

Alcohol, who i see almost daily now... maybe i am an alcoholic :confused:
  • Options
    sniff all day everyday if i could afford it (i dumped my drug-providing bf so that i cant do sniff as much, knocked it down to a couple of times a week now and its horrible) miss tooting :(
  • Options
    Probally a good thing, the few people I've known who have gone over board with coke have gone properly sideways. It turns you into a total and absolute twat, without a care for anyone else at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    ...the few people I've known who have gone over board with coke have gone properly sideways. It turns you into a total and absolute twat, without a care for anyone else at all.

couldnt agree more. i know a few people that are now total arseholes due to their habit, especially those that start dealing so they can feed their addiction... still, if someone offered me some, i wouldnt say no
  • Options
    I know what you mean, I havent done coke for going on three years now, but if it was offered at a party then I'd gladly toot.

Although I'd never do it regularly, one bloke I know is in prison because of it and another had to leave his home town and move 200miles on a days notice.
  • Options
    another had to leave his home town and move 200miles on a days notice.

thats a bit harsh, something must have happened :p
  • Options
    He was stupid and got involved with people who were expecting him to be a lot more 'professional' than he was.
  • Options
    He was stupid and got involved with people who were expecting him to be a lot more 'professional' than he was.

Do'h.... silly boy.
  • Options
    no.
  • Options
    not for me.
  • Options
    Oooooh...

It has to be E. NO question about it. Best feeling, cheap, lasts longer...

Coke is very nice (had a very nice 3g on me on Friday night) but it is generally over priced and doesn't last long enough (and when mashed sharing it around makes it even MORE expensive! ARGH!!). Managed to come by this 3g for free as a mate owed me some favours but don't usually buy it...

I don't seem to get any comedown at all on either coke, pills or speed. I am just a bit tired due to missing sleep over the previous nights. Class! :o)
  • Options
    Provided you don't fuck about with it, or get to clever and do too much, E does it for me, because of the fact that you can use it in a variety of ways: to dance or to simply chill at home, the latter which seems to be how me and friends do it, although personally, the best feeling you get is when you "connect" to a Dance song and let the pill take you on a ride. And again, if you are lucky enough to have a reliable and safe dealer, you should be fine. However, I certainly do not understand how some people do it every weekend, 4 a go. I think those yet to experience E miss out, although I respect anyone who sticks simply to alcohol or maybe weed. Because when you start needing E just to have a good time, then the fun of it goes away, IMHO and the risks could increase
  • Options
    Hold on
    Because when you start needing E just to have a good time, then the fun of it goes away, IMHO and the risks could increase

Erm - once you start needing ANYTHING to have a good time, the fun goes out of it!!!

I take E most weekends (although I have a break now and again as it is getting to the point where I am having 6 or 8 or so over the course of the night which is too many in my opinion...) BUT - If they are not there, I don't miss them. Same with booze! I have a drink most nights but don't miss it if I don't... I love the feeling they give you BUT I know that it is only temporary and that it is something that I don't want to have all the time. It loses its sparkle if you have it too much, like many other things!

Once you start needing something to have fun - you have a problem. A problem that certainly needs addressing! For me it just comes down to a state of mind.

I have a couple of friends (who are actually a couple so the meaning is twofold HAHA!) who, until two weeks ago would not go out to a nightclub without taking around £15 worth of phet each - I mean they would REFUSE to go out without it. This was regardless of the fact that it gave them lead feet and made them paranoid! It was also making the girl ill - really ill. I finally convinced them to go out without it, have a few drinks and get a couple of pills down them (they are no stranger to pills, I can assure you of that!!), and you know what - they had a much better time! :) They saw the night for what I see it as! A chance to get onto that dancefloor and dance, meet new people and generally have the time of my life! Oh - and they did not feel like shit for a few days afterwards like usual!

State of mind.

State of mind.

State of mind.
  • Options
    Re: Hold on
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    Erm - once you start needing ANYTHING to have a good time, the fun goes out of it!!!

I take E most weekends (although I have a break now and again as it is getting to the point where I am having 6 or 8 or so over the course of the night which is too many in my opinion...) BUT - If they are not there, I don't miss them. Same with booze! I have a drink most nights but don't miss it if I don't... I love the feeling they give you BUT I know that it is only temporary and that it is something that I don't want to have all the time. It loses its sparkle if you have it too much, like many other things!

Once you start needing something to have fun - you have a problem. A problem that certainly needs addressing! For me it just comes down to a state of mind.

That is basically what I was trying to say, in a round about sort of way! The same rule I used with E applies to anything, correct. I was talki
  • Options
    I tend to alternate between E's and alcohol so i never really get dependant on either. I can do E's 3 weekends in a row and no booze but then i get bored of that and go back to booze. It also depends on what type of club im at; if its my local cheesy type then booze. If its hard house, trance or DnB then its gotta be pills