Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ladies; did you - men; would you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have sex when you were pregnant?

i know some women who adamently said no, they just wouldnt, and some who just didnt care.

it doesnt do any damage, i know that - its all personal preferance mostly depending on how you feel during your pregnancy, but did you have sex or feel comfortable making lvoe whilst being pregnant at whatever stage?

and men, did you sleep with your partners whilst they were pregnant? or would you? why?

thankyoo

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've never had a pregnant partner, thank god :)

But I'd have no problem having sex with a pregnant female.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I've never had a pregnant partner, thank god :)

But I'd have no problem having sex with a pregnant female.

would you not worry about poking the baby in the head?! i know its physically impossible, but not many men know or care abnout the ins and outs, and things ive heard them say about brain damaging the baby, makes oyu wonder how and earth a being like that could create life!

glad to know you know better tho lovey :) im proud *chokes* :D
  • Options
    Yes.

I wasnt really that fussed about doing it during that time for obvious reasons :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by badabing
    would you not worry about poking the baby in the head?! i

No :)

Firstly, I know its impossible :) Secondly, my dick isn't big enough! lol :(
  • Options
  • Options
    i would up to a certain point (6-7 months, after that would be too tiring for her and too uncomfortable, and by then i don't think she'd be in the mood)
    i don't think i could go without it for 9 months after doing it for ages with someone you love
  • Options
    Ye we got up to the 6-7 month and then i was to tired and not in the mood.
  • Options
    I've never been pregnant thank god but I dont know. It would depend on how horny I was.

My friend wouldnt have sex with his missus when she was pregnant because he was scared of poking him. :eek2:
  • Options
    Id sleep with my gf if she was pregnant and she felt up to it. Apparently all the hormones can make some pregnant women sex-mad nymphos:)

And, after all, if the woman is pregnant its the one time you dont have to worry about getting hjer pregnant:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

And, after all, if the woman is pregnant its the one time you dont have to worry about getting hjer pregnant:p

thats one of the benefits lol, but i wouldnt have a problem
  • Options
    cmon badabing, you know the rules! answer your own question 1st!!
  • Options
    No, I only had sex when pregnant once, I would have but J couldnt get the immage of seal clubbing out of his head!
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    cmon badabing, you know the rules! answer your own question 1st!!

yes, i did both times. but with Jazmyn, like Sxy bunny grl it stopped towards the end of the pregnancy, not completely, there were a couple of odd occasions, but its pretty hard at 9 months to feel wonderful enough to have sex! plus that and he was a bit owrried about hurting me and starting things off and yadda yadda. But yeh i did both times.
  • Options
    i dont think so, i think id be too protective over my unborn baby
  • Options
    but sex during pregnancy doesnt harm the child. theres nothing wrong with it and it is physically impossible to poke an unborn child in the head whilst having sex... impossible i say.

the reason i ask is because i know some people who do have this 'idea' that its dangerous and harmful to make love during pregnancy, and those that just dont give a shit and shag like rabbits. i just wandered what the majority was.

every pregnant woman is protective over their unborn child, no matter if they want it or not, its those maternal hormones that float around your body after you concieve that do it - by having sex you're not putting your child at risk. that is unless of course you're having unprotected sex with someone whom you dont know of their sexual history or if they have any diseases or infections - that of course would be harmful, but just with your husband or something, when you knew he was disease-free - you shouldnt be harming your kidflump then.
  • Options
    yes, but when it got to 6/7 months i wouldnt.
  • Options
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    yes, but when it got to 6/7 months i wouldnt

ye I agree with the majority here of stopping at maybe 6-7 months- but if she still wanted me to I prob would for her!
    Heard it does make them horny- giving her a lickout and she starts cuming and oohh whats that...a foot????? :crazyeyes

Be interesting though....