Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i think

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and yes it hurts before anyone asks.

i think people who cheat on their partners whilst in perfectly fine and happy relationships, where 'he loves you and you love him' and he treats you 'like a princess' and is 'always there' for you, dont deserev to be in that relationship and should totally totally totally be honest with their partner and tell them the god damn truth, hopefully proving a last small drop of respect. I think its a shameful thing to do, if you're not happy - you should leave. sleeping with someone behind your partner's back is one of the lowest things in my opinion. Its wrong. Do the decent thing and leave first. :rolleyes: Makes me so angry. And yes, yes you should tell your partner - do you have no shame??? do you not love them enough to offer them some sort of choice? no? then why the fuck are you still with them?

and yes; kissing is cheating.

all in my opinion of course. that is all.

go on susie, move me thread, you know you want to :mad: :(;)

Comments

• Options
    i kind of agree with you but your forgetting that reality often gets in the way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i kind of agree with you but your forgetting that reality often gets in the way.

its a bitch isnt it.

dont get me wrong, im not going off on one or anything, my partner's never cheated on me, in fact - no one has! i was just reading something. it makes me think how young people now-a-days are so bloody niave in all aspects of the word.

why dont kids read The prophet and watch the league of gentlemen?! why doesnt anyone respect themselves anymore?
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    why doesnt anyone respect themselves anymore?
    i blame it on people.
    i've tried blaming the dog ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i blame it on people.
    i've tried blaming the dog ...

why didnt i ever think of that? *ponders*
    I blame my father. *glares*
  • Options
    why didnt i ever think of that? *ponders*
    I blame my father. *glares*
    it's alright you taking the piss but ...it's little things like that which are one of the problems in life. somethings gone wrong ...never ever forget you can bet your life on it you can trace it back to a people. if you can remember instead of fretting who where why ...you KNOW ...it was a person ...aint that enough.

you want blood!
  • Options
    couldnt agree more with you to be honest. it goes for every issue in life though. i could blame my uprbinging for my career, my dads upbringing for my parenthood, my mum for my walls, everything - you can trace them back to some part of your history. theres always blame and it will always find its way to someone.
  • Options
    hmmm, i'm kinda hoping theres more people like me who know what the decent thing is.

i know there out there somewhere. better be.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm shit kids.
  • Options
    hey - i know what the decent thing is and im a kid :p but im not shit :no:
  • Options
    part of a dyin breed my friend!

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    part of a dyin breed my friend!

:)

bows head raises hand

peace to that innit
  • Options
    Re: i think
    and yes it hurts before anyone asks.

i think people who cheat on their partners whilst in perfectly fine and happy relationships, where 'he loves you and you love him' and he treats you 'like a princess' and is 'always there' for you, dont deserev to be in that relationship and should totally totally totally be honest with their partner and tell them the god damn truth, hopefully proving a last small drop of respect. I think its a shameful thing to do, if you're not happy - you should leave. sleeping with someone behind your partner's back is one of the lowest things in my opinion. Its wrong. Do the decent thing and leave first. :rolleyes: Makes me so angry. And yes, yes you should tell your partner - do you have no shame??? do you not love them enough to offer them some sort of choice? no? then why the fuck are you still with them?

and yes; kissing is cheating.

:yes: Completely agree...

But humans can be selfish twats.

Although I doubt many people who have been cheated on would ever cheat because they know how much it hurts and how much it can destroy.
  • Options
    PEOPLE WILL ONLY BE FREE FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL CHAINS WHEN THEY STOP BLAMING THEIR PAST AND THEIR FAMILY FOR EVERYTHING - ANY GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST/THERAPIST WILL TELL YOU THAT, THOSE WHO DON'T ARE JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY.