Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

would you change....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Although I am new to posting I have seen various threads on the ages of people when they lost their virginity and if they regretted it...

but is there anything you would change?

Even if the whole experience was good or bad what would you change and how would you change it?

...to make this more interesting lets keep it to a maximum of any 2 things only (e.g. place, feelings towards each other, etc)...

this is all of course assuming that you could go back in time and do something about it...:)

I would want to change where I first did it as it would not be what you call the most romantic of places and I guess may be the length of time it all took (longer would have been better...perhaps more passionate ;) )

Comments

• Options
    2 things I would change:

1. the person I lost it to
    2. the age I lost it - I was 18, but wish I'd left it longer tbh
  • Options
    1 - person.
    2 - place.
  • Options
    person.... i wish they'd meant something to me
    place....
  • Options
    1. Person
    2. My age
  • Options
    i wouldn't change a darn thing!

admittedly it wasnt the most romantic cherrypopping experiences of all time but i liked him a lot and it was enjoyable :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't change a thing!!!! :D:D :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    the only thing i would change would be the person!...the place was perfect...

i was on holiday with my family an i met a girl...an we slept together, only bad thing i had a girlfriend back home an we were suposed to loose our v-plates 2gether but like a shit i cheated!..i did tell her when i got back an we were 2gether another year after that..
  • Options
    Not a thing - the time, the place and the person were all perfect. The person still is ;)
  • Options
    Nope, person and setting were perfect. Id liked to ahve ebeen more involved with ehr at the time, but hey.

Oh, and I wouldnt have gone and shagegd someone else the next night:)
  • Options
    I would change the person I did it with and my age
  • Options
    I wouldn't change a thing!

It wasn't perfect, but I don't think it was too early and I'm glad it was with the person it was with (gah too many withs), so there's nothing specific to change. Hey, if it was perfect the first time there'd be no point in doing it again and practising to get it just right! ;)
  • Options
    i would have liked to have known the person longer i suppose i should have got to know him

if i did it with the same amount of knowledge i had bout him, then i would have changed it to a different person
  • Options
    I wouldnt change anything, it was with my current boyfriend a few months ago, it was perfect.
  • Options
    I don't think I wouldn't change anything. Wasn't the best place, best person, best time, or best experience, but I wouldn't change it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Heya! I wouldn't change anything about it cos you shouldn't regret anything like that - what's the point??:)
  • Options
    i wouldnt change a thing.
    tbh i was a bit young but im glad i lost it at that age to someone who i was in a relationship with for a year and a half and had feelings for, rather then a boy who i hardley even knew or summat. :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't change anything! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kelly
    I wouldn't change anything! :)

me neither :)