Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boredom...possible?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My previous post has just given rise to this question...Do you think its possible to just get bored with sex?

Although its still enjoyable would it not be possible that since you know whats going to happen and what you are going to feel, eventually doing it so many times just makes it plain boring...even after trying various positions and techniques...after all isn't the end result always the same :lol:

lol has anyone here become bored with it...perhaps its the reason why we sometimes begin to think about other people or other things whilst doing it...;)

Comments

• Options
    Yes and any that says otherwise is gay (hahaha). Seriously though I think peopel always go through stages like this. You just have to take a break to make it seem good again or try some alternatives. People slag off those into bondage/golden showers/choking etc but I guess those people just don't get off on plain sex alone anymore.

I must admit - The more sex im havign the harder and rougher im enjoying it. Luckily there are a lot of girls out there that share this lust for the rough stuff (right girls?) ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I must admit - The more sex im havign the harder and rougher im enjoying it. Luckily there are a lot of girls out there that share this lust for the rough stuff (right girls?) ;)

:yes:

i think we all go through stages off not wanting sex. im going through one at the moment im definatley not bored with sex (luv it to much to give it up!) if you've got the right partner it just gets better and better :naughty:
    its just i havent been my normal kinky self lately. maybe we go through stages where we're getting loads then u feel like you need some time off.
    know what i mean?
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady

i think we all go through stages off not wanting sex. im going through one at the moment im definatley not bored with sex (luv it to much to give it up!) if you've got the right partner it just gets better and better :naughty:
    its just i havent been my normal kinky self lately. maybe we go through stages where we're getting loads then u feel like you need some time off.
    know what i mean?

This is a good girl.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady

if you've got the right partner it just gets better and better
    hmm I think I do know what you mean...but what if you have the right partner that you have done loads of things with and yet you still find that you are getting bored :confused:

Maybe things get better and better and then just level of...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

But ya can get too much sex. I never thought I'd hear the day when I said that, but I've lost a lot of my want these days. Maybe it's cos I'm in love and being able to lie in his arms, talk to him etc is more important cos I don't see him that often. Saying that it doesn't stop us and I definately enjoy it. :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by xavier
    hmm I think I do know what you mean...but what if you have the right partner that you have done loads of things with and yet you still find that you are getting bored :confused:

Maybe things get better and better and then just level of...

occasionley yeah but just remeber when you think theres nothing new for you to try..........garunteed one of you will think of summat you wanna give a go ;)
    thats what me and my fella are like im forever having dirty thoughts bout summat i wanna try out!

try it you might like it whats the worst that could happen :)
  • Options
    I think it may be possible to get bored of sex but there are always loads of things to try and I think as long as there is some variety in your sex life then it will always be great...:naughty:...

as long as there are toys, cameras and different techniques it may be possible to keep the interest... :D

If those do not work then a little break may be in order but from my own experiences breaks do not usually last very long :p
  • Options
    slap yourself for speaking such blasphemy