Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Moral Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok. Me&My girl have "christened" pretty much every room in the house, apart from my mum's room. She says she doesn't wanna do it in there, which is fair enough with me.
Question is:
how many of you have done it in your parents' bedroom on their bed or on the floor?
if you've never done it - would you? or is there that moral issue stopping you?

Comments

• Options
    this is probably gonna sound really bad but ive had sex on my parents bed, they was on holiday and it wasnt planned.
    i'd had a big row with my at the time b/f and we was in my parents room.
    next thing we knew anger was turning to sexual frustation so we just went for it. sex is always great after a big barny. :D
  • Options
    Ive thought about it..but never quite got there, i would though i dont have a problem with having sex in my parents bed :)
  • Options
    It was a proven fact in some survey that people that would or have had sex on their parents bed, want to fuck their parents.

And there is no point arguing with me i'm right.
  • Options
    i wouldnt do it in my parents bed
  • Options
    Yes have fucked on their bed- at a party in mine and had to give everyone a bed, so I had to take their bed! Dont see anything wrong with it-
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    It was a proven fact in some survey that people that would or have had sex on their parents bed, want to fuck their parents.

And there is no point arguing with me i'm right.

:no: not me sir cum never have never, will there my parents for christs sake :yuck:
  • Options
    no never, never could, never would. I think thats totally disrespectful - you have to ask yourself something; would you want anyone else to have sex in your bed, be it your parents or your friends, or your partner and his bit on the side?

I plan to be the only person to have sex in my bed, after all - it is my bed and i have to sleep in it, so therefore i will never sleep with my partner in my parents bedroom. What is the need anyway? I think its disrespectful. I wouldnt want anyone in mine, so i wouldnt do it to anyone else.
  • Options
    I would never. I can't stand the thought of my parents having sex, let alone me having sex in their bed.
    I would just feel, wrong and guilty, and actually quite dirty.. not in the horny dirty way, but physically dirty - with the lack of clean sheets an all!
    I respect my parents space, as seen as I can pretty much have any other room in the house, I don't see the need to invade their space.
    My bedroom's off limits to my folks, and I'd expect it to be the same with me in their bedroom. Its too personal.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Like Badabing said, I think its really disrespectful. I wouldn't do it in my parents, friends or families beds. I don't think I would do it in my own bed at home (I live with my folks) as its under their roof and I don't think they'd like it.. Just at my boyfriends flat, and I don't think I could do it if me and my boyf was staying in someones house as a guest either. I like to keep it private.
  • Options
    I don't think it's a moral question. :confused:

Yes, I have shagged in my parents bed.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    yup...done that.. first time i had slept with my ex fiance. no wonder it didnt last lol
  • Options
    I respect my parents personal space, well, my dads (my mum lives elsewhere), and I expect him to respect mine. Also, its just kinda.....parents! No! :no:
  • Options
    I have had sex in my mums bed. While she was on holiday back in the days when I had a single bed.
  • Options
    Urgh - as if you could have sex in your parent's bed, that's disgusting :eek2:
  • Options
    i've had sex in someone else's parents bed. does that count?

it was bigger than his...pull out couch. *shrugs*
  • Options
    Ok, so we've established that some people don't mind shagging in their parents bed, and others think it's abhorent. But what about shagging in your brother or sisters bed? :confused:
    Personally, I wouldn't have any problem with it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    But what about shagging in your brother or sisters bed?

I dont mind that either. :)
  • Options
    ok, it seems that people that would or did - don't really care, which is cool...

but people that wouldn't - wouldn't for moral reasons....

nobody mentioned leaving behind any "dodgy stains" associated wit sex for them to sleep in..... :yuck:
  • Options
    I've never used my um's bed...well not yet. maybe this coming week when she's on hol ya never know.

As for his mum's bed yeah we have. First time she went away we didn't. Chucked his bro downstairs cos he shares a room with my fella. But this last time he chose to sleep in her room so when I was over we just carried it on. Wasn't like we were using her sheets though or owt cos he'd just brought his bedding downstairs for the week.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    nobody mentioned leaving behind any "dodgy stains" associated wit sex for them to sleep in..... :yuck:
    Oh, I just scrape away any stains left by my parents before shagging in their bed. What? Did I say something wrong? :confused::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    lmao
    :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Urgh - as if you could have sex in your parent's bed, that's disgusting :eek2:

Its only a bed. Unless you want to have sex in their bed with them in it....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    what about shagging in your brother or sisters bed

Have done that. But parents bed.....ewwww :yuck: That's just wrong!