Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

condom question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm one for having sex several times in one sitting.

i have a question. When i cum the first time and go to put on another condom, what all should i do. (Quick wash and dry?). And im talking about right after the first time, not waiting a few minutes. Please respond and all advice is welcome.

Thanx in advance

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure I understand the question... Do you mean that you're not sure how to stop semen from the first time from getting onto the next condom? I guess a quick 'wash and dry' would be a good idea in that case. I hadn't really thought about it before, to be honest - I don't use condoms most of the time.
  • Options
    I dont understand the question :confused:
  • Options
    I find if you can just persuade her to lick clean the top with her tongue it does the trick, also pops you right back up. Also find have wet tissues beside the bed good if your planning the long haul- I wipe my hands discretly too with them! Then bobs your Uncle and your back screwing like a rabbits
  • Options
    there should be a "rabbits humping" smilie/emoticon thingie......:lol:
  • Options
    :chin: yeah I guess a quick clean with some wet wipes wouldn't do any harm :)