Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Clit stimulation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im kinda havin trouble during sex- i find it pretty hard to stimulate her clit and keep my rythm/happiness going! I just cant do two things at once! like that 'rub your stomach and pat your head' thing, i was shit at that, now im shit at this too! Unfortunately due to my sex life not being very constant, its hard to practise a lot, so i was wondering if any of you guys have any tips on how to manage this feat? best positions to manage manual stimulation of her tuppence? i mean, i manage to get her bucking like a bronco during foreplay, but once sex begins, its like she's bucking like a rabbit! please help me!

Comments

• Options
    get her to flick her own bean that way u can give her a deep and hard shafting while not having to concentrate on stimulating her clit which means u should peform better ;)

hey works for me :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    get her to flick her own bean that way u can give her a deep and hard shafting while not having to concentrate on stimulating her clit which means u should peform better ;)

hey works for me :naughty:

Yep, tis the best way.

If she won't then I find it the easiest when doing her doggy, but still it aint the easiest thing to do whilst keeping the rhythm.

I've just bought a little metal bullet vibrator that quite handily has a key-ring thing on so I can attach it to my keys. If you get one on them you can just use that instead, makes life quite a lot easier. Your girl also might be more comfortable using that than her finger on herself.
  • Options
    this one requires you to be flexible and being able to use your hips well (since i practice karate it works a treat for me as you gain flexibility and hip use is important for delivering power to your techniques)
    anyway
    slight modification to standard missionary
    she lies on her back, you are on top of her
    she wraps her legs around your back (this lifts her hips and allows for deeper penetration :naughty: and also she can pull you into her so even though you're on top, SHE can control the pace) she can also wrap her arms around your body, which allows her to hug you and squeeze you in tight
    you get really close to get full body contact (great for rubbing her breasts with your chest, also stimulating her nipples)
    i usually get down on my elbows and spread my knees as far as they'll go (but you have to be flexible) so i keep my weight off her, so she doesn't suffocate and enjoys it rather than endures it :)
    now because you're so low and close to her, your pubic bone (the mound) is rubbing her clitoral area, hence giving her increased stimulation :) . this works nicer if you're shaved cos it's not as rough on her clit then.
    the important part is instead of usual thrusting that blokes do by lifting and lowering your arse, you keep low, keep the full body contact and more importantly keeping the pressure of your mound on her clit, and you thrust the hips instead (which is hard to do if you're not flexible cos you're legs are spread out)

works a treat!

this position is great for closeness, cos you're hugging, can look each other in the eyes, kiss and whisper sweet things (or rude dirty talk if you prefer :naughty: ) in each others ears (which i find to be quite a turn on)
    when we're in this is the position i call it "making love" rather than "having sex" cos it's great emotionally.

i find doggy doesn't allow any of this
    you're facing away from each other and not holding each other (yes it does have other benefits, deep penetration, increased stimulation etc...) but it's not as close and intimate, and unless you give her the reacharound, all she gets is thrusting....

another good one is her on top (which allows for better G-spot stimulation, and it's her that controls it)
    you just lie on your back and let her do all the work and control the pace, this way she can have a mixture of
    -lifting her arse up and down and getting thrusting penetration
    -or grinding forwards and backwards and rubbing her clit on your mound with you inside her (last time she did this my crotch ending up dripping wet :naughty: )

it's great for you cos it allows you to stare at her breasts and see them bouncing and her hair swining everywhere which is great for visual stimulation (dunno about you guys, i think you'll agree but i love the shape and form of the female body and it turns me on to look at it).
    you can also hold hands and support her weight or grab her arse, lift her hips and thrust yourself if she gets tired and you wanna take over....

anyway, enough of me rambling on
    after writing all this, can't wait till she comes over tonight.....
    P.S. Guys - start practicing karate. Flexibility, fitness and hence STAMINA and also HIP USE :naughty:
  • Options
    Try these:

specialty_group.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    this one requires you to be flexible and being able to use your hips well (since i practice karate it works a treat for me as you gain flexibility and hip use is important for delivering power to your techniques)
    anyway
    slight modification to standard missionary
    she lies on her back, you are on top of her
    she wraps her legs around your back (this lifts her hips and allows for deeper penetration :naughty: and also she can pull you into her so even though you're on top, SHE can control the pace) she can also wrap her arms around your body, which allows her to hug you and squeeze you in tight
    you get really close to get full body contact (great for rubbing her breasts with your chest, also stimulating her nipples)
    i usually get down on my elbows and spread my knees as far as they'll go (but you have to be flexible) so i keep my weight off her, so she doesn't suffocate and enjoys it rather than endures it :)
    now because you're so low and close to her, your pubic bone (the mound) is rubbing her clitoral area, hence giving her increased stimulation :) . this works nicer if you're shaved cos it's not as rough on her clit then.
    the important part is instead of usual thrusting that blokes do by lifting and lowering your arse, you keep low, keep the full body contact and more importantly keeping the pressure of your mound on her clit, and you thrust the hips instead (which is hard to do if you're not flexible cos you're legs are spread out)

works a treat!

this position is great for closeness, cos you're hugging, can look each other in the eyes, kiss and whisper sweet things (or rude dirty talk if you prefer :naughty: ) in each others ears (which i find to be quite a turn on)
    when we're in this is the position i call it "making love" rather than "having sex" cos it's great emotionally.

i find doggy doesn't allow any of this
    you're facing away from each other and not holding each other (yes it does have other benefits, deep penetration, increased stimulation etc...) but it's not as close and intimate, and unless you give her the reacharound, all she gets is thrusting....

another good one is her on top (which allows for better G-spot stimulation, and it's her that controls it)
    you just lie on your back and let her do all the work and control the pace, this way she can have a mixture of
    -lifting her arse up and down and getting thrusting penetration
    -or grinding forwards and backwards and rubbing her clit on your mound with you inside her (last time she did this my crotch ending up dripping wet :naughty: )

it's great for you cos it allows you to stare at her breasts and see them bouncing and her hair swining everywhere which is great for visual stimulation (dunno about you guys, i think you'll agree but i love the shape and form of the female body and it turns me on to look at it).
    you can also hold hands and support her weight or grab her arse, lift her hips and thrust yourself if she gets tired and you wanna take over....

anyway, enough of me rambling on
    after writing all this, can't wait till she comes over tonight.....
    P.S. Guys - start practicing karate. Flexibility, fitness and hence STAMINA and also HIP USE :naughty:

:yes: But damn ya. I shouldn't have turned sex down this morning. grr...why didn't we wake up more than 30 mins before we had to leave the house when we had loads to do as well :( Roll on Friday :)

Another one if you don't want to do it purely by bodies rubbing together, but is hard on the arm muscles is for you both to be sat up, guy sat cross legged so she has a seat that keeps her raised slightly, it's mostly the female doing the work, which allows the fella to stimulate her clit at the same time.

But leave it to the female she knows what she's wanting better anyways. ;)