Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help i need some advice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya i'm new to this board and don't know what goes on here but i need some advice. basically there was this guy i liked who i used to work with. we got on as friends well but i started to realise that i fancied him. then i found out that he had a girlfriend. i wasn't shattered but i was a bit disappointed. anyway, i thought we could still be friends but a couple of times he eyed me up (like looking me up and down, etc) and winked at me and came looking for me at work, etc. anyway, he left work last week and came to say bye to me. there was a few awkward silences and he kind of loitered as if he was expecting me to hug him or something. i didn't. i did kind of regret it at the time and i realise i do fancy him now, but would never do anything about it whilst he had a girlfriend. anyway, i gave him my mobile number and he has my email addresses and i emailed him yesterday. i thought i'd give it a month and if i haven't heard from him then bugger it. i still want to be friends withhim but i don't know if he likes me more or if he was keen on me he would've done a lot more?! i don't know, i'm confused! can any1 shed some light on this?!.....
thanks
UltraE

Comments

• Options
    well i think this guy may have liked u but was not sure if u liked him, it is really good that u said u would'nt do anything while he has a gf, as this could destroy her (if u read the post from me in the relationships forum called "some1 please help me" then u will understand!)

anyway i think u were right give it about a month or so and if he has'nt made contact then sod him! if or when he does make it clear to him that u dont want to get involved if he still has a gf, if he finishes with her then he is obviously serious about u. and its only fair to the girl.

anyways best go keep me posted! luv jo xxx
  • Options
    thanks luv 4 your kind words. do you think he fancies me then?!
    UlTrAe
  • Options
    If he has a gf, ur probably best to stay away. I got involved with a guy who was taken and trust me, if u think it hurts now, its nothing compared to how it will feel a year or 2 down the line when hes still with her and the 2 of u r just "great mates"
  • Options
    *walks away shaking his head and laughing to himself.*

the last time i abuse anyone for bringing up dead posts!!! jjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I don't live to work, I work to live and I live at the weekends. I'm the last of the big time drinkers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtletoise:
    *walks away shaking his head and laughing to himself.*

the last time i abuse anyone for bringing up dead posts!!! jjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

it's alive, turtletoise!!! muahahahaha
  • Options
    ultraem yes i do!
  • Options
    thanks jo 4 ur advice and kind words....
    uLtRaE
  • Options
    Originally posted by IcKleMoNSteR:
    it's alive, turtletoise!!! muahahahaha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! *runs under the bed covers*

I don't live to work, I work to live and I live at the weekends. I'm the last of the big time drinkers.