Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i now only have 9 toenails

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just got my left big toenail removed this morning, cos it was infected and ingrown, and the nail bed destroyed so it wont grow back.

so ill be left with only 9 toenails for the rest of my life (although you can paint the nail bed when its healed, lol) and im feeling slightly freakish:(

anyone else went through this? just so i know im not the only weirdo out there!

Comments

• Options
    My Mum had both her big toenails removed about a year ago, she still paints where the nail would be when she does all her other toes so you cant tell unless you go really close up. Are you in pain with it? I know she was terrible when she had them done and the dog didnt help it when he kept jumping on her sore feet :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    I know she was terrible when she had them done and the dog didnt help it when he kept jumping on her sore feet :D

:lol:
  • Options
    Re: i now only have 9 toenails
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    anyone else went through this? just so i know im not the only weirdo out there!

im the only freak then.....??

:crying:
  • Options
    dont worry hen, my dad only has 8 toenails, he had his big 2 removed when he had them ingrowing or something! i think it looks cool i cant imagine him WITH 10 toenails!