Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im in a strange situation for me, girls like me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, i have risen from knowhere to here tha 2 girls fancy me, but there is the one jess that i really want, so i had to tell robyn, this sexy girl, that i didnt fancy her, that was very hard, but even though jess aint as nice looking, she is so much nicer, but she is stil really nice looking. Now robyn is in a mood with me cause i her i didnty like her, i think that is abit harsh. So im going to go and see hannibal this weekend with her, so she can snuggle up to me, damn im sneaky! but i really hope i dont end up losing both of them, cause there both really nice, usually this is the point where the shit hits the fan and i have to rebuild, but hopefully it will work our for me.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Chris,this scenario again.I thought you had sorted it out with Robyn.You didnt lead her on to thinking you do like her did you,if so I wouldnt blame her for not being too pleased with you but other than that,I'd say she's gutted and this is the way she deals with,make you feel just as bad as her basically.Sounds like you really like Jess,she seems like a worthwhile girl and she also seems insecure so make sure you treat her right,give her support,give her yr warm manly feeling-feeling of security,good luck.Robyn wil come round but dont give in to her and say yr sorry etc co its nowt to do with you-the way shes feeling-you just dont like her and thats that,surely you cant not speak to each other just because of this difference.But right now I'd say Jess is priority.Keep us up to date.
    See Ya! CHEEKy