Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oooh another season coming up....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The only thing I love about Autumn and Winter are the new rangeof clothes.....buying a new winter coat is fab and a must for me every season....I wonder what they will be like....anyone else like this?

Comments

• Options
    I prefer summer clothes! But yeah at least you can go shopping for new jumpers and that. I can't buy a new coat though, I bought one last Xmas and it was 180 quid - I have hardly worn it! :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: oooh another season coming up....
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    The only thing I love about Autumn and Winter are the new rangeof clothes.....buying a new winter coat is fab and a must for me every season....I wonder what they will be like....anyone else like this?

No coat will be cooler than the one I got this last winter. I absolutely adore it. Compared to it all winter jackets are plain ugly.
    Though I did see a beautiful autumn coat, not thick enough for winter though.
  • Options
    i don't like winter clothes!
    i don't like jumpers or coats and find them really hard to buy :(
  • Options
    Hurrah! Gap always do gorgeous winter wear..and who knows..I might be working in there soon so I can get discounts. HURRAH!
  • Options
    I didnt mean I love winter clothes more than others, I meant its the only thing I really love about winter.