Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suggestion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am currently using the YSL mascara. When I got it, it was fabulous. But it has started drying out, since I don't use it every day.

Now, I wondered if any of you could advice me a good mascara, without any curling, and thickening effects like the ones from L'Oreal, as my lashes are already extremely long and dark. Just need a mascara to give that extra "oomph" for going out, or just for casually highlighting my lashes even more.

Comments

• Options
    Which YSL mascara are you using? I had a really good one, a false lash effect one, but it went so manky and dry really quickly! I was very pissed off about that.

I use a Mac Mascara and I find it really good although I don't know if it's very good for sensitive eyes. It adds a lot of colour but it doesn't get too thick or anything.
  • Options
    I don't know the name of the current mascara. It's the regular one, in the round gold container.

But the MAC suggestion sounds really really good. I love their stuff. Bought a fluid lipstick from them just cause I loved the color. I never wear lipstick, and never apply anything with such a deep color. But it's hypnotising, and applies so easily.

• Options
    I love MAC, I feel like a kid in a sweet shop when I go there - all those colourful eyeshadows and stuff, they're so pretty. I could probably buy the whole store. Oooh I wish I had more money.
  • Options
    That L'oreal Lash Architect one is crap so don't get that! I use Bourjois (sp) and thats good :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    That L'oreal Lash Architect one is crap so don't get that! I use Bourjois (sp) and thats good :)

My friend says that all L'Oreal mascaras are the same, it's just a different brush. She even sat showing me, he he.

I have had it once, and it convinced me never to buy it again.