Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Which way?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Which was is your prefered method of taking cannabis? joint, bong, pipe, lung, eating it...whatever tickles your fancy.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Which way?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Which was is your prefered method of taking cannabis? joint, bong, pipe, lung, eating it...whatever tickles your fancy.
    i'll go with having my fancy tickled ...
  • Options
    Mainly bongs, but but any way is good. Spliffs are more flavoursome!
  • Options
    I prefer to smoke a lung now a days, but a spliff and bong and pipe are nice...what the heck, they are all good ways to smoke it.
  • Options
    I dont really like getting smashed on puff these days so I normaly go for spliffs.
  • Options
    I prefer to smoke a lung now a days

I could never be bothered with lungs, they were always fiddly to make and you have to go out and buy a loaf of Veda... but if someone's already made one then I've no objections! :D
  • Options
    Bongs are my favourite *stokes his bong*
    I just prefer them to joints for some reason. I sometimes like to put the joint, roach side first into the cone piece of the bong, and inhale. The joint smoke getthrough the water the same as a normal bong, but tastes nicer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Bongs are my favourite *stokes his bong*
    I just prefer them to joints for some reason. I sometimes like to put the joint, roach side first into the cone piece of the bong, and inhale. The joint smoke getthrough the water the same as a normal bong, but tastes nicer.

just like smoking a joint outof the bottle, i used to smoke alot like that until one time we smoked too many...don't really smoke them that way anymore.
  • Options
    spliffing it up! :D
  • Options
    i must say i prefer 'buckets' as they do the job very nicely! dont really like joints that much but i will have some when offered. I like pipes and shotguns, eating it is great but expensive. bongs and hubbly bubblys are ok.
  • Options
    I just usually smoke joints nowadays, mainly because I only smoke Skunk and not soapbar.
    When I used to smoke soapbar it was buckets and pipes all the time.
  • Options
    Spliffs all the way.

Nothing more relaxing and satisfying than rolling a nice greens spliff after a hard day and chilling out. Mmmm..

As someone else said don't really like being totally monged out on cannabis, prefer the light, giggly highs. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Spliffs all the way.

Nothing more relaxing and satisfying than rolling a nice greens spliff after a hard day and chilling out. Mmmm..

As someone else said don't really like being totally monged out on cannabis, prefer the light, giggly highs. :)

totally agrees with zoma :yes:
  • Options
    I have found that pipes give me a nicer high than a joint does, a joint does relax you and make you feel high but with a pipe it's more an all body high, that's what i like about it plus it's soapbar.
  • Options
    I'd aggree with z0ma as well, when I was a teenager I prefered getting totaly smashed on soap bar then a massive bong was the order of the day. But now I'm an old git I prefer spliffs.
  • Options
    what age are you now?
  • Options
    None of your business, old enough to be your father you young wipper snapper you!
  • Options
    buckets all the way! bucket for breakfast starts the day off nicely. although i don't smoke em so much any more now im not a lazy stoodent. still my prefered way to get stoned. nothing else gives u the same hit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    buckets all the way! bucket for breakfast starts the day off nicely. although i don't smoke em so much any more now im not a lazy stoodent. still my prefered way to get stoned. nothing else gives u the same hit.
    knew id find you in here...still up for the compo's over the wknd? ill kick your ass
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    knew id find you in here...still up for the compo's over the wknd? ill kick your ass

not a chance sweetheart. u stand a slim chance on the stella but we'll run out of weed long before i fall over.
  • Options
    not a chance sweetheart. u stand a slim chance on the stella but we'll run out of weed long before i fall over.

Ok ok, with the weed thing I may agree, not after a night out though :no: but the stella!! what!! no chance!! i might fall over but ill still be drinking :D
  • Options
    Ok ok, with the weed thing I may agree

Now there's a first

but the stella!! what!! no chance!! i might fall over but ill still be drinking

We shall see.
  • Options
    Now there's a first

[/QUOTE]
    well its true, your a mutha junky, but not so lately, youd still prolly kick my ass, if we were both soba

We shall see.
    You wont be able to
  • Options
    so it's a drink and weed smoking contest....:thumb: let us know how it get's on..
  • Options
    so it's a drink and weed smoking contest....:thumb: let us know how it get's on..

If i'm able to
  • Options
    Re: Which way?

Splif!!! and then bong!!
  • Options
    I will ;)
  • Options
    definatly a pipe, you can carry it anywhere, got a road trip? take out the pipe, smoking at somebody elses, the pipe is travel size, just want to sit in your back yard, the pipe works fine there too :p

though a huge ass houka (sp?) is always damn fine.
  • Options
    Do you guys know what a drainer is?

Has anyone ever tried a drainer?

It has got to be the strongest way to smoke in existence...

1) Get a big bottle of water (plastic) 2.0 liters or larger.

2) Make a hole aprox 1cm across in the bottom of the bottle.

3) Take off the cap and cover the mouth of the bottle with foil.

4) Pierce a lot of small holes into the foil.

5) Fill up the foil with skunk or resin

6) Remove the foil from the bottle, keep it handy. Don’t drop the dope!

7) Cover the hole in the bottom with your finger and fill up the bottle under a tap.

8)Put the foil back on, light the skunk and gently remove your finger.

9) When all the water drains out remove the now empty foil and inhale the entire contents in one drag.

Doing this on a comedown will get you up again,

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    roll one more; if i'm thinking right here, it's better with bong water in the bottle ;)

Cools the smoke down and lets you take bigger hits :rolleyes:
  • Options
    we call em waterfalls or wet clouds. bout the same as a bucket although slightly cooler coz the waters got more time to cool it down. they're good shit.