Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

my mum. :( ( addiction )

2»

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,871 Community Veteran
    shes progressing hugely she is able to talk too but not a lot rn but. my mum is on the way to a life worth living that she deserves. <3
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    Yay, I’m so glad
    thank you im glad too <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member miss County DurhamPosts: 17 Settling in
    im so sorry to hear your mum has been poorly, it sounds like it has been a lot for you to deal with over the past few months. its lovely to see that you have been able to share your feeling on here throughout.

I'm glad to hear she is progressing well it sounds positive!
  • Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    @eylah yay! i'm rrly glad to hear she's getting better, that was very brave for her to do. It must of been very difficult for ur when ur mum was going through a hard time, how have u been feeling lately? it must be a lot to process. <3
    oh thankyou both im ok <3 hopefully i can see her soon :).
    bc i do miss her :)