Homeโ€บ General Chatโ€บ Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Options

The Mix Book...? ๐Ÿ“š

lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 446 Listening Ear
I'm not sure how feasible these would actually be but would anyone be interested in the idea of making a book to fundraise for The Mix with contributions from the community?

Could include fun stuff like mental health word searches, colouring in pages, fun quizzes, suggestions for relaxation (music/tv/book recommendations, stress balls and other activities), templates on how to reach out to friends, family etc, recipes, arts/craft ideas?

It could have sections similar to here where there is information spread throughout on different areas such as mental health, work/school/university and people's personal stories and accounts (if they feel comfortable!).

Again I'm not sure about the logistics of how this would actually work but I thought I might as well put the idea out there since there is a merch website.

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    @lunarcat522, omg this is such an incredible idea! I'd really love to see this happen if possible! I think it might be cool to include short sections that have like self-care prompts for people to write about in response to these, kind of like a journal! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )