Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Mix are collaborating on Here4You, a mental health campaign hosted by Roman Kemp 🌟

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
edited January 18 in Health & Wellbeing
As you might have seen already, The Mix are proud to be one of six amazing charities collaborating on Here4You, a mental health campaign hosted by Roman Kemp 🎬

Check out the images below to see what we got up to at Monday's premiere! 💛

This short film will be available to watch from the 25th January at 8.30am. The broadcast is aimed at 11-14 year olds, and highlights the importance of looking after your mental health from a young age. Featuring super useful support from famous faces, and signposting from some of the UK’s leading mental health charities: The Mix, Shout, YoungMinds, Place2Be, Joe's Buddy Line, and Mind.

Here4You will be shared with over 4,000 schools and 35,000 teachers around the UK…and YOU can watch it too! You might have seen we are running a movie night next Friday 26th January (6-7pm), where we'll be watching the film together and having a chat about it in group chat. You will also receive a free movie pack with cosy socks, hot chocolate, popcorn and more! Don't miss out on the fun!

To see more and sign up, head to our movie night thread here.

We couldn’t be prouder of everyone involved in this groundbreaking campaign, coming together to make a difference to the lives of young people. 💛

Alt text spoilered:
Image 1: There is an image of four young people representing The Mix who are taking part in the Here4You Campaign. The title of 'Here4You' is above the image and below is the logo for The Mix. There is a speech bubble with text inside that reads, 'Swipe for BTS'.

Image 2: There are three images of black cabs in London that have the 'Here4You' banner on them, advertising the mental health campaign. In one image, the same four young people are posing next to the black cabs with Roman Kemp. There is text that reads, 'Did you spot a Here4You black cab?'

Image 3: This is a picture taken from the premier of the film in London. Roman Kemp is presenting in front of an audience with the Here4You campaign poster behind him on the big screen. In the bottom left-hand corner, there is an illustration of a location pinpoint with text that reads, 'Vue Leicester Square'. There is a smaller picture in the bottom right-hand corner of popcorn with the cinema in the background.

Image 4: There are two screenshots of young people representing The Mix being interviewed and talking about their experiences on itvNews. There is another screenshot of Roman Kemp being interviewed for itvNews. On the right, there is an illustration of a phone which shows an article with the headline, 'Roman Kemp teams up with UK's top mental health charities to launch new campaign supporting young children.' There is a speech bubble underneath with text inside that reads, 'As seen in the press'.

Image 5: There is a picture of four young people representing The Mix who are sat on a couch with Roman Kemp. Text below reads, 'Here4You launching Thursday 25th January'. The logos of the six charities involved in the campaign sit at the bottom of the image: Shout, The Mix, YoungMinds, Place2Be, Joe's Buddy Line, and Mind.

ln2ub4y8js3q.jpg

jhvvubfz05s1.jpg

dw0xk4pr0vq0.jpg

lrqphiuzhigy.jpg

khgqz74zgiv4.jpg

You can also view the post over on our Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/themixuk

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I’ve heard of this through shout already but it sounds great!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    I think this is such a brilliant idea and I also am a big fan of Roman Kemp as well!. I am attending the session for Here4you which I cant wait to watch and it will definitely help me understand the younger generation and how best I can support them as well.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Congrats on the campaign with the other charities - such a good message for such an important cause <3