Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Keep on goin

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do u Carry on the day wen Ur broken?
(Broken) really really tired
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000, by 'broken', it sounds like you mean really tired. Is that right? When I'm exhausted, I often find it a difficult task to power through and do my daily activities. It's totally okay for us to take a step back though, relax and re-charge. I love a good nap :)

Has something got you feeling really tired lately?
    ♡♡♡
  • Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 . There are a few strategies you can try to help you navigate through those difficult moments, such as practicing self-care, breaking the tasks into smaller steps, reaching out for support, practicing self-compassion, taking breaks and resting when needed, seeking professional help if needed. It's okay to prioritize your well-being above everything else. Be patient with yourself and trust that, with time and support, you can find renewed strength and resilience :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.