Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

School

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,982 Extreme Poster
    Hi. I can see you are having problems with people in your school and I know it may be very upsetting to be treated this way.
    I know how hard it is going to a school everyday knowing that there will be the same mean people making fun of you.

Don't listen to them. I know this is easier said than done but make sure you are focussed on yourself and not on what others are saying. These people will not be part of your life forever, your accomplishments will be.
    I have been bullied for many things but now I have finished the school a few years ago and I can't even remember the bully's name. So I know for a fact that it will get better.

Another thing I'd like to add. I know some people make fun of others not as a means of making them upset but mainly as a means to "joke around" with their friends or make them seem as someone "cool" if you know what I mean. It's a horrible thing to do but I know people do it. I have occasionally managed to play with it, for example, someone once said something mean about me and I started laughing it off with them, and even though it hurt me I kinda felt a bit better about myself, like I was making myself believe he meant it only as a joke.
    I once met face to face with a guy who was mean to me outside of school and he actually seemed really nice, like if he said something mean he wouldn't have any of his friends to hear it, just me.
    This may not be the case with you but I thought I'd share it anyway. Hopefully this can help you not take everything people say too seriously.

Another thing I would recommend is speaking to someone responsible in your school. My school never helped me but I really hope yours does. I'm not too familiar with your situation but it's worth a try if you haven't already.

I hope someone can give some better advice than me.
    Sending hugs! :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you