Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you fed up of right now?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
Whether it's to do with politics, money, life, family, or whatever - what are you just done with?
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    My uni workload - it constantly keeps piling up and it just feels like I'm in this never-ending cycle of catching up with readings, revision...etc. I know that I will catch up and get it all done though, all my hard work will all be worth it in the end <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    @Mike To be honest I think the world and the way it is going. Like the government are doing anything to be benefit otherwise at all. The fact the cost of living is increasing as the days go by. Also that climate change is happening which really socks. The war in Ukraine. Everything really.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    probably the current state of the UK (in terms of government and cost of living crisis) and everything costing more as a result. Also I'd probably have to agree with Amy in terms of the Ukraine War as well - hopefully it ends soon
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    Aw guys, getting a vibe that you're pretty fed up of life in general! It's a mood though - I feel like almost everyone in my life is feeling very low energy at the mo. 💚

How closely do you follow world events like the Ukraine war, climate change, cost of living, etc? Where do you get your updates about all that stuff?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    I think it's just getting to that time of year when everyone's mood goes down a bit.

In terms of world events, I tend not to follow them too closely - if the news is on in my living room then I'll hear about what's going on as well as seeing the odd post about it on social media, so I have a decent idea as to what is going on but I try not to get too weighed down in it all.

Sending hugs,
    Sinead