Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

questioning myself

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
why do i feel sad, wen tht happens i wna lie down to let it pass depending on the time, i dont atm
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    im unhappy i dont get notified wat the benefits r coming to make me happy coz theres a waitin list, im squeezing the life out my cuddly dragon, gum grinds down ur teeth (thts not gd) its rubber. wat do i write down:)
    Crazy mad insane
    i told someone i didnt aggree with the words they were saying, tht made me worry
    Crazy mad insane
  • fiona333fiona333 Posts: 172 Helping Hand
    edited October 2022
    Hi @ellie2000 thank you for reaching out!

In regards to feeling sad, and wanting to lie down, this is such as relatable thing, you do normally feel like this? Have you considered why didn’t you want to at the time?

Sometimes thoughts and feelings can be so exhausting and you just need to take a minute. Although, distractions can be useful, sometimes we have to question whether why we are distracting, in some cases it may be that you just have to sit and accept your feelings for a while, not matter how uncomfortable.

About being unhappy about not getting notified about your benefits, could you please elaborate a bit more? Is there a way to contact them, to ensure you get notified?

Does your cuddly dragon have a name? I think it’s great that you something comforting, what exactly do you find helps about your cuddly dragon?

When you are asking about what to write down, what are you referring to? This is a journal or expressing how you feel?

What makes you worried about telling someone you didn’t agree with the words they were saying?
    It can be hard to disagree with someone depending on the circumstances and their response. Would you mind sharing a bit more?

I’m sorry to hear you are going through a lot of things at the moment Ellie. It doesn’t sound easy, but please keep in contact, we are always here for you. Best wishes ❤️
    i do lie down b4 it gets to much, bc wen ppl do get to no im in trouble, they go on about it days after, y?
    2. i been sad 4 a while and i h8 where i live atm, i been shouting it but ppl didnt notice. i wanted to move but ppl's abuse made me say no to ppl. i dont think anythings gd anymore, gd things means 'benefits'
    3. my dragon doesnt hav a name i just squeeze the life out of it wen i feel rubbish, i got a spikey ball 4 grounding too
    4. im asking wats writing 4? wat do ppl write in a journal? i used to write about wat the trainee therapist told me wat to do coz sshe didnt end the sessions properly, thts wen i had a go at ppl
    bc of tht trainee therapist, i need constant therapy now, she made me not normal. days i wake up and think 'WTF IS HAPPENING!!!!' i cant notify ppl during the week so i dont shout it. ppl r not around or they cba :(
    i lately relised tht i reply to wat i dont agree with. if i hear a sentence or word of bullying i really get going like a rifle, is tht normal?
    Crazy mad insane
    edited October 2022
    OH MY EEF'ING GOD
    Crazy mad insane
  • StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    @ellie2000 That must be difficult when you feel people keep reminding you of how they think you are in trouble and I am truly sorry you have experienced abuse. Abuse is something no one should have to experience and it is no surprise you would be feeling terrible and put up your defenses when being around others. I understand you would feel like things are no good anymore especially with the added pressure of receiving benefits. It is wonderful that you have a dragon and squeezy ball and this can help with some of the tension.
    It must be so difficult when you feel your therapist did not conduct the session properly and writing things down might help you make sense of what you are feeling or what is on your mind. Some people find writing in a journal can reduce their distress and make them see things more clearly. There is no right or wrong way to journal, especially if it is somewhere you can vent your thoughts anonymously. Using a journal may help you express your emotions when there is no one to talk to or when you are waiting between therapy sessions. There is 24/7 texting from The Mix if you find you need to fill the gap between therapy sessions or if you do not have someone to talk to by texting "THEMIX" on 85258.

I think it is a normal and an ok reaction to want to reply to something you disagree with, especially if it is about bullying. But if replying to these issues is harming your mood then it might be worth not replying and focusing on your mental health.

Hope you are feeling a bit better. We are here if you need anything.