Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

morning :)

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
gd morning or wat ever timezone ur in now. i get songs in my head some days mostly gd ones, but today i had the 'jigglypuff' one. i h8 tht 1, its autotuned rubbish and tht singer we found out 'hamb sun' is
'not of normal cr-m-nal element'
i normally have gd songs in my head like 'making christmas' the verse tht goes 'time to give them something fun, they'll talk about for years to come' haha

is every1 gd?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Good evening Ellie! I have had Sam Smiths new song in my head allllll day haha. I’m feeling good today thank you, I got one of those blanket hoody things so am snuggly warm. How are you?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    im gd, wat r those blankets called coz wen the heating goes off forever, i like lucy307 =)
    Crazy mad insane
    ur kool
    Crazy mad insane
    did i let my grandma down by ruining my g'ma bed to me wen things were bad
    Crazy mad insane
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

How are you today? I have one of those blankets too I love them they're very warm. I think you can get them from lots of places, I got mine from Primark it has little dinosaurs on, but I think they also sell them at B&M for around the same price.

I'm also hearing that you are thinking about whether you let your Grandma down. That sounds tough. How would you feel about speaking to your Grandma and asking her how she felt about it?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
    Does ruining stuff make ppl tht gave u stuff for Ur own gd sad?
    Crazy mad insane
    Wen Ur sad u think n you react in different ways
    Crazy mad insane