Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

struggling :(

Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
struggling tonight :( want to go for a walk but proberly not safe to

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,506 The Mix Elder
    Hi @Nat18, I hear that you are struggling tonight and that you wanted to go for a walk but didnt feel safe to. Hope you are okay, if you feel comfortable talking about it, what are you struggling with at the moment?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @Nat18, I hear that you are struggling tonight and that you wanted to go for a walk but didnt feel safe to. Hope you are okay, if you feel comfortable talking about it, what are you struggling with at the moment?.

dealing with the after math of being groomed. plus my mum and dad are breaking down :(
    Nat18 wrote: »

dealing with the after math of being groomed. plus my mum and dad are breaking down :(

Im so sorry to hear that happened to you, I can imagine how frightening it must have been for you to go through a traumatic event like that. Trauma can be a scary thing to go through. Is there anything you do that you find relaxing in these times?. I know there is the crisis messenger and the 1 to 1 chat on The Mix if you ever feel the need to use these.

Im so sorry to hear that happened to you, I can imagine how frightening it must have been for you to go through a traumatic event like that. Trauma can be a scary thing to go through. Is there anything you do that you find relaxing in these times?. I know there is the crisis messenger and the 1 to 1 chat on The Mix if you ever feel the need to use these.

just feel like my mum baming me for her and my dads issues is my fault but its not. its my birthday coming up i hope i dont make it :(
    Im sorry to hear that your mum has been blaming for their issues. I can imagine how stressful that must be for you to put up with at the moment. I hear that it is your birthday and that you are feeling unsure about it. But please don't give up, or feel like you haven't got anyone for support, as there is lots of support out there and on here. Feel free to post on here anytime if you need someone to talk :)
    thanks. i will try to post here
    its cold :'(
    feel suicidal so gonna sleep :(:'(
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,324 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hope you made it through the night, my thoughts are with you. Stay strong there.
  • HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 319 The Mix Regular
    edited September 2022
    Hey @Nat18 ,

You've done a really brave thing by reaching out to us for support, Nat, and we're here for you <3
    How are you feeling this morning? Did sleeping last night help you to feel any safer at all? Your thoughts and feelings are valid, and we take them seriously.

I just wanted to drop by with some information about some support services who you can contact if you ever feel as though you are feeling suicidal or struggling to keep yourself safe:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    How would you feel about reaching out to one of those organisations for support, Nat? Have you ever tried any of them before? Of course, we're here for you aswell and you can talk to us about whatever is on your mind.

Take care of yourself, Nat, and remember that you matter to us.

Harry
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
    HarryT wrote: »
    Hey @Nat18 ,

You've done a really brave thing by reaching out to us for support, Nat, and we're here for you <3
    How are you feeling this morning? Did sleeping last night help you to feel any safer at all? Your thoughts and feelings are valid, and we take them seriously.

I just wanted to drop by with some information about some support services who you can contact if you ever feel as though you are feeling suicidal or struggling to keep yourself safe:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    How would you feel about reaching out to one of those organisations for support, Nat? Have you ever tried any of them before? Of course, we're here for you aswell and you can talk to us about whatever is on your mind.

Take care of yourself, Nat, and remember that you matter to us.

Harry

hi harry sorry for the late reply i been struggling all day so i just stayed in my room. i am safe thank you. just feel like everything going on is my fault with my mum and dad marriage breaking down. she blames me too.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    Hope you made it through the night, my thoughts are with you. Stay strong there.

i made it through the night sleepless night. just tw: self harm
    i just self harmed but its not serious enough right now. it is bleeding but its fine thanks for checking up on me
    as a positive i rang samaratians so thanks harry for letting me know the number
    feel tired :(
    edited September 2022
    tired can't deal with my mum
    Post edited by Nat18 on
    she's kicking me out :'(:'(
    i am not enough obviously
  • StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    @Nat18 That’s great news that you reached out to the Samaritans. It seems like you have been going through a lot recently and things feel tiring. I am sorry you got kicked out and this must be really upsetting for you.

Do you have any other relatives or friends you could call that could help out? It might be an idea to contact someone you trust and see if they can offer you a safe place to stay while you figure things out.

It might be an option to get in touch with social services and they may be able to help find some accommodation based on your circumstances. You can find your local social services by putting in your post code on the local government website https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council
    Also, here is an article from The Mix about being kicked out: https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/family-life/can-your-parents-kick-you-out-3293.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIru6u-Yyy-gIVwp7tCh086A3eEAAYASAAEgJi2fD_BwE

We are always hear to chat if you need anything.