Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

trauma

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
y does it make u drink alcohol, wen ur used it urself given it like with last yr
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sorry to hear how you've been feeling. Do you want to chat a bit more about more about how you've been feeling?

Have you spoke to anyone else about this?

We are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    does someone decide our paths
    Crazy mad insane
    i mb hav fast24, but i dont no wat tht is
    Crazy mad insane
    i want life to go quickly, i mite b in pain, wat am i feeling. is 'being in pain' the right words
    is purpose of life to get bullied n to suffer the after effect?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Charlotte47Charlotte47 Deactivated Posts: 46 Boards Initiate
    @ellie2000 we are here for you. How are you doing today?
    i got outside my flat yesterday frm being on a boat n shouted a swearword, sometimes u just need to shout, thank god im moving soon
    Crazy mad insane