Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sorry

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,166 Boards Guru
Im sorry.
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,500 The Mix Elder
    Hi @Chloe234 it's okay, you don't have to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong. Sending hugs <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,166 Boards Guru
    I have @Amy22 but thankyou
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    I'm always here if you want to or would like to talk more about how you are feeling, as long as you feel comfortable to. <3
  • BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    Hi @Chloe234,

I wondered if I could check in with what you're feeling sorry for at the moment? How are you doing right now?

Ben
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @BenMa im always causing problems. I ruined sc tonight. im a horrible person. All because i cant get over a trigger. Im doing awfully and had a traumatic experience today but i upset someone so i dont matter if im horrible.
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Hi @Chloe234 I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I don't think your a horrible person, I think your a great person and a good friend to have. I know i wasnt there in support group, so I don't know what really happened, but I don't think you are a bad person because you have been struggling to get over a trigger. Triggers can be hard to get over so I understand how it must feel, especially when you have been going through a lot. I also want to say that you do matter like everyone else does here. Sending hugs <3

Amy22
    Thankyou @Amy22
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    No worries @Chloe234