Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Family issues

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
Is it right for me to find a solution, it does my head in coz I can't do anything, how do I direct stuff
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,082 Boards Guru
    edited August 2022
    Hi Ellie,

You've been really brave to reach out to make this post today.

I wondered if you could tell us a little more about what it is that your trying to find a solution to? I'm not quite sure what you mean at the moment, but if you would be able to tell us a little more then others might be able to share their thoughts or experiences with you. What is going on that is doing your head in at the moment?

Take care,

Harry and The Team :)
    We're @Aoife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    i got whatsapp msgs frm mother, saying her mover pulled out of selling. i told her to get revenge. bc the ppl tht bullied me got away with just a slap. i try to keep busy to ignore wats goin on. i think i was set up to fail n i dont no wat my future holds. i get involved in other ppls issues by accident rather than focus on myself. i dont no wat i want anymore so i just play games n sleep
    Crazy mad insane
  • BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i got whatsapp msgs frm mother, saying her mover pulled out of selling. i told her to get revenge. bc the ppl tht bullied me got away with just a slap. i try to keep busy to ignore wats goin on. i think i was set up to fail n i dont no wat my future holds. i get involved in other ppls issues by accident rather than focus on myself. i dont no wat i want anymore so i just play games n sleep

@ellie2000 thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'm hearing that in the past you've been bullied and feel as though the people who bullied you got away with what they did.

It sounds really difficult that you're dealing with those feelings right now, alongside not knowing what your future holds for you! It can certainly be difficult to be in that space of not quite knowing what comes next, though from what you've shared, I get the sense you're a really self-reflective person Ellie! You've mentioning feeling as though you haven't been able to focus on yourself; are there any changes in particular that you'd wish to make?

When you say you told your mother to get revenge, would you feel comfortable sharing more about this and how your mother responded to that?

Speak soon!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    How do I pay attention and give comfort to myself?
    The seller tht pulled out got asbestos removed. Wat tht is no clue? It cost mum alot of money, I felt tht she told me bc she sees me most. Wen she told me wat was happen I felt tht I had to hav a solution
    Crazy mad insane