Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help? (Sorry if in wrong place)

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
edited July 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Not really sure where to put this (under which catorgory) but. Im struggling tonight. It Was my birthday yesterday (14th july) and its honestly made me worse than i was. I just feel lost within myself. I feel empty. My grief is bad and idk. I feel like the emotions have risen from the rest of the year. I feel like i need to be strong but at the same time i cant, im breaking. Im safe and at the moment i feel like thats the only thing that matters. Not my feelings, not my hurt but as long as im safe im fine right? Sorry, thanks
Post edited by Laura_tigger82 on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey Chloe, that sounds so tough. It seems like you've been through so much, I'm here if you want to keep talking about everything that's on your mind, your feelings matter so much to all of us we care about you <3 sending hugs
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thankyou @independent_ ❤️even that means alot to me rn so thankyou❤️
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Chloe234. Well done for reaching out to us. I can sense that takes a lot of courage.

I have moved your post to health and wellbeing. You have done nothing wrong but hopefully, this will allow more of our community members to see and respond to your post.

I can see it has been a little while since your post now though. I would just like to check in on you. How have you been feeling since?

Please feel free to keep us in the loop. We are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you @Laura_tigger82 :)