Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crack?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm consuffed :confused:

I speakin' to a mate a few weeks back and he reckons that if you boil up ammonia and add coke and boil it down would make crack? I would of tought that chugin' on some coke mixed with ammonia would kill you?

Comments

• Options
    Don't know, why would you want to make crack anyway :no:
  • Options
    or sodium bicarbonate ...but why would you one to ...
  • Options
    The ammonia should evaporate off, thus leaving you with a pure product, most dealers use the bicarb method though because it normaly leaves you with a little more wieght but a more impure product.

Plus I would suggest to a proper crack head the thought that they might be smoking a little ammonia as well probally doesnt concern them a great deal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    The ammonia should evaporate off, thus leaving you with a pure product, most dealers use the bicarb method though because it normaly leaves you with a little more wieght but a more impure product.

Plus I would suggest to a proper crack head the thought that they might be smoking a little ammonia as well probally doesnt concern them a great deal.

:yes:
  • Options
    Thanks lil-minx, glad to know I got the chemistry right.

As for rocks themselves, vile stuff, no merit what so ever. At least heroin has some use.
  • Options
    :P well im no expert on the chemisty but thats what ive always believed! And my friends have always preferred ammonia over sodium bicarbonate so im guessing thats the reason behind it.

bloody fucking crackheads.
  • Options
    Thats what I heard anyway, it was a Radio 4 interview with outreach workers on the outskirts of the Dam, talking to rock heads in a sqwat.
  • Options
    welcome back lil_minx, how was your holiday?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    welcome back lil_minx, how was your holiday?

was great thanks! - surprisingly - wish i was still there- sun, sea, scuba diving, cocktails and lazing by the pool.... (did bugger all and i normally cant keep stil for 2 minutes let alone 2 weeks!) feel so much more healthy after 2 weeks of eating properly and no drugs! Might be keeping it up!
  • Options
    Good plan, always nice to clean out the system every now and then.
  • Options
    Good plan, always nice to clean out the system every now and then.

thanks, :yes: thats what i think.. had a smoke last night and it hit me hard after so long, but this morning i decided i should really have a break from everything seeing as i was doing so well.. ill see how i go! :)
  • Options
    Well good luck with it, I've been taking it a bit easy too, I burned myself out a little at Elation. But then it was a hardcore event so its kind of the law really.
  • Options
    good luck minx :)

always better to go off drugs now and then.
  • Options
    Well good luck with it, I've been taking it a bit easy too, I burned myself out a little at Elation. But then it was a hardcore event so its kind of the law really.

:lol: well you gota do it hardcore at hardcore!!
  • Options
    Exactly, but well there was a bit of fall out during the following week, in fact I couldnt listen to Hardcore for about 4-5 days after, it gave me a headache.
    Elation was TOP though, I recomend it to everyone. Sharkys set was really good and Ponder dropped some wicked old tunes.
  • Options
    Re: Crack?
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I'm consuffed :confused:

I speakin' to a mate a few weeks back and he reckons that if you boil up ammonia and add coke and boil it down would make crack? I would of tought that chugin' on some coke mixed with ammonia would kill you?

I wouldnt risk it if i were you!