Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I hate being in hospital

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I'm trying to find people who like me for me, because I honestly can't find any, I feel isolated from the world, as no one seems to be wanting to be my friend, because of my personality? Like, I can't change but no need to be so damn horrible to me when all I'm trying to do is support you and make sure you're okay.
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Very true and honestly, anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend because you've got a heart of gold and it's clear that you do
  • Options
    Thank, you. I just wish people knew that words hurt others and it stays for life, so treat everyone equally and kindly, especially how treat someone how you'd want to be treated, as bullying someone is really horrible
  • Options
    Ik how you feel it's awful I used to get bullied because I was different from the people in my class, I got called disabled, which I am but there's no need to remind me that I am you know what I mean? Also got called mental, which I'm not and that is the reason I'm too afraid to go out cause I'm worried people will judge and I'm very sociallly anxious around new people and I never got therapy so ive Still got PTSD From that and I'm very critical of myself, also think I'm a freak so I understand how u feel Leila
  • Options
    Ik how you feel it's awful I used to get bullied because I was different from the people in my class, I got called disabled, which I am but there's no need to remind me that I am you know what I mean? Also got called mental, which I'm not and that is the reason I'm too afraid to go out cause I'm worried people will judge and I'm very sociallly anxious around new people and I never got therapy so ive Still got PTSD From that and I'm very critical of myself, also think I'm a freak so I understand how u feel Leila

I'm sorry to hear that, your not a freak! Do you have counselling? As, you deserve support.

I'm just not well.
  • Options
    No I haven't but I'm starting to get better or trying to! Just smile through the pain and ik how you feel here for you!❤️
  • Options
    Thanks.

I cant smile, because I hate smiling especially when ik its fake
  • Options
    Ik how you feel that's what I do most of the time smiling is hard sometimes now but I'm trying to
  • Options
    Of course, smiling when we know personally that it's fake, hurts mote but if we can work on improving ourselves, we can progress into making our smile become real as that matters,

Even tho my smile has been fake for years on end
  • Options
    Yh I feel ya deep words about smiling there and Ik how you feeling about smiling, I haven't smiled properly in an entire year, that was until I met my partner, my smiles are proper now
  • Options
    That's sweet, hope you two are okay, and well done for fighting each day!
  • Options
    Yep! We very much are very much happy! And thanks it's hard but I'm trying my best!
  • Options
    Yep! We very much are very much happy! And thanks it's hard but I'm trying my best!

All you can is try, and you really doing an excellent job, it's hard of course and it's difficult to feel like your making any progress, but I've only been here for a short time and I've seen progress from everyone, including you! Aww, she sounds lovely, I'm glad you got someone to support you!
  • Options
    Feel dizzy 😵
  • Options
    Really exhausted 😩
  • Options
    Same tbh
  • Options
    Just life is drained me, I feel like shit
  • Options
    Ik how you feel, I've been feeling useless recently myself just cause everyone in my life seems to be suffering and I feel worthless that I can't help
  • Options
    Fell asleep but woke up to my nurse lol
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Crying 😢
  • Options
    Aww why?
  • Options
    Nurse is saying it's infected
  • Options
    Just hate this shit honestly I just wish it never happened
  • Options
    I'm tired, nurse is rambling on that my arms infected so I have to stay in longer, which is bs because I got told I'm out tomorrow which is false 🥺😔 I thought my arm was fine, clearly not.

Like why get my hopes up
  • Options
    Don't lose your hope just yet! You'll be home, soon hopefully!
  • Options
    But it's not when they said.. its not fair..
  • Options
    Ik it really isn't but keep your hope high, you'll be out soon I promise you ❤️
  • Options
    I'm a fucking failure im better off gone
  • Options
    No you belong here you deserve to live