Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I hate being in hospital

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

Sorry for the long ass rant/post

Leila

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Leila wrote: »
    It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

Leila

Hi @Leila

Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️
  • Options

Leila

Hi @Leila

Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️

Thank you, thanks for being here for me.
  • Options

Leila

Hi @Leila

Of course anytime 💯
  • Options

Leila

Hi @Leila

Of course anytime 💯
    hugs! Take care! Remember everyone is here for you! <33
  • Options
    Thanks and Same to you!
  • Options
    Thanks and Same to you!

Thanks
  • Options
    Your welcome
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    It's so shit tbh.
  • Options
    I feel awful
  • Options
    Literally cba
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    sending hugs @Leila do you want to talk about it?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    sending hugs @Leila do you want to talk about it?

Even though my mum is at home, she still says stuff to me, honestly feel like crap, I just want to get out but I'm literally stuck in a place my mental health is getting worse, I honestly got so many dark thoughts 😭
  • Options
    I just want to scream but I'm afraid of being pushed out
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    That sounds really tough, is there any way you can speak to your mum and tell her how you are feeling?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    That sounds really tough, is there any way you can speak to your mum and tell her how you are feeling?

All she does is shout at me and is rude
  • Options
    😭
  • Options
    Sending hugs your way Leila ❤️
  • Options
    Thanks I guess. How are you
  • Options
    I'm ok I guess
  • Options
    Okay. I'm hopefully home tomorrow or Friday yay
  • Options
    Yay hopefully!
  • Options
    Everything hurts, cries.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you deserve to be better
  • Options
    I dont feel like I deserve to feel okay, honestly.
  • Options
    Honestly you do deserve to be ok
  • Options
    It's like I try to support people but they just throw it back in my face, it's like no one cares
  • Options
    That's not true I care and so does everyone on here were always here for you but honestly your support hasn't gone unnoticed we may not say it directly to your but we do care about you
  • Options
    It's not anyone on here, I know you all care. It's in real life, including my friends, I try to support them but they just treat me like shit afterwards
  • Options
    You really don't deserve that at all and if you're friends are doing that too they aren't real friends sorry to say but they aren't