Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I hate being in hospital

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

Sorry for the long ass rant/post

Leila
awesomeminecraft6789daisyella12Past User
«13

Comments

  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Leila wrote: »
    It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

    Sorry for the long ass rant/post

    Leila

    Hi @Leila

    Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️
    Leila
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Leila wrote: »
    It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

    Sorry for the long ass rant/post

    Leila

    Hi @Leila

    Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️

    Thank you, thanks for being here for me.
    awesomeminecraft6789Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Leila wrote: »
    Leila wrote: »
    It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

    Sorry for the long ass rant/post

    Leila

    Hi @Leila

    Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️

    Thank you, thanks for being here for me.


    Of course anytime 💯
    Leila
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Leila wrote: »
    Leila wrote: »
    It's my fault I'm here, I've made myself end up in here so I don't know why I'm upset. But I just want to go home, I'm really not doing well here, it brings up to many memories which are bad for me. I feel like people are making decisions for me, of course its a hospital, but I'm an adult, ( 18! ), like I know the reason why I've been told to stay in but it's not fair because its making me feel like guilty, that I'm here and I'm taking up someone else's space who needs this hospital bed, like it's just for mental health, and decision I chose to do caused me to be here, but I honestly feel like screaming because it's horrible, they haven't made a decision if I'm going home tomorrow which is also really frustrating, yes hospital are busy but like please just let me go home, but maybe its safer for me to stay here then be at home where I'm not safe.

    Sorry for the long ass rant/post

    Leila

    Hi @Leila

    Its ok to rant from time to time! I haven't gotten much to say but I really hope you come home tomorrow too but we'll just have to see sending hugs ❤️

    Thank you, thanks for being here for me.


    Of course anytime 💯
    hugs! Take care! Remember everyone is here for you! <33
    awesomeminecraft6789Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Thanks and Same to you!
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Thanks and Same to you!

    Thanks
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Your welcome
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Yup
    Past User
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    It's so shit tbh.
    Past User
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I feel awful
    Past User
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Literally cba
    Past User
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    sending hugs @Leila do you want to talk about it?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Dandelion wrote: »
    sending hugs @Leila do you want to talk about it?

    Even though my mum is at home, she still says stuff to me, honestly feel like crap, I just want to get out but I'm literally stuck in a place my mental health is getting worse, I honestly got so many dark thoughts 😭
    Past User
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I just want to scream but I'm afraid of being pushed out
    Past User
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    That sounds really tough, is there any way you can speak to your mum and tell her how you are feeling?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Dandelion wrote: »
    That sounds really tough, is there any way you can speak to your mum and tell her how you are feeling?

    All she does is shout at me and is rude
    Past User
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    😭
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs your way Leila ❤️
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Thanks I guess. How are you
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    I'm ok I guess
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Okay. I'm hopefully home tomorrow or Friday yay
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Yay hopefully!
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Everything hurts, cries.
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    I'm sorry to hear that you deserve to be better
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I dont feel like I deserve to feel okay, honestly.
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Honestly you do deserve to be ok
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    It's like I try to support people but they just throw it back in my face, it's like no one cares
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    That's not true I care and so does everyone on here were always here for you but honestly your support hasn't gone unnoticed we may not say it directly to your but we do care about you
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    It's not anyone on here, I know you all care. It's in real life, including my friends, I try to support them but they just treat me like shit afterwards
    Past User
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    You really don't deserve that at all and if you're friends are doing that too they aren't real friends sorry to say but they aren't
Sign In or Register to comment.