Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

asda

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
my shopping came n i was tlkin bout 'tim minchin' and i sed wat the 'prejudice' song was about, ginger and the anagram of ginger both were standing helping with the shopping. would i b forgiven? i wasnt meant to be rude or racist
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    edited June 2021
    Hey Ellie,

I've just seen a small section of Tim Minchin's song and it sounds like it's raising awareness in a way that is funny. I'm sure they were okay with it, and you likely won't see them ever again anyway.

How are you feeling nows its been a couple of days after this happened?

Ben
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    im gd now, after they left i was thinking 'is someone gonna do something to me now orrr....' i saw tim minchen b4 brian cox (the scientist) spoke n i saw richard dawkings (scientologist) at the end of a nightwish concert. did u no tht gig means vagina haha.

wats ppl fav band or fav public figure
    Crazy mad insane