Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

redoing stuff and asking

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
isit right to email a therapist u had b4 to go back to them or to ask them wat they reccommend
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I don't see the problem with that.
  • Options
    would it be the same 1, if it restarts
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Are you asking if therapy would be the same if you asked them to restart the sessions? Then if that's the case then it should be. Depending what your sessions were like
  • Options
    ' coouldn't vent with the peer mentor, it was more learning, wen i talk to coupar, i say 'dont tell mother' nd i relize i dont know where or how to look for a therapist. I've been thinking about a therapist tht had left me hanging, she was a trainee and i sometimes tell ppl who is forgotten how i feel on occasions.
    i think coupar isnt the right person to say wat i feeling and how im doing because he told me he worries. even before lockdown i felt off. i was wondering should i look at the community navigator. i have the mind semanars but is there 1 2 1 u know of. could i come back to the wellbeing center, is there a form i can fill in to get help? i vent to the wrong people too and they panic. i been talking about htaed (backwards coz of trigger) because somedays i feel like i've had enough

:)'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    was tht alright to send to my past therapist
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That should be fine!
  • Options
    rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000 , sometimes it can be quite difficult to connect with a therapist and it seems like the person you had, you didn't feel a connection with. I hope you have sent the email to the wellbeing centre and all being well, they provide you with more support. If not, could you go through your GP and see what options they have?
  • Options
    R gps open? The good therapist at the well-being centre I had made me happy, is it easy to find a therapist. If I ask someone they mite find a rubbish one tht goes me crazy. Wat do I do?should I stay in touch with the good therapist even though we had maximum sessions? I liked tht 1
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Ppl just say 'put in a box, K!!!' Thts not helpful :(
    Crazy mad insane