Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat Thread 04.04.21

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
Hey folks,

As you may be aware chats has been cancelled this evening so this thread is in replacement of chat. The same guidelines apply in this thread :heart:

How is everyone doing?
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Stephanie I'm alright thanks, how are you? It's Elle from chat

Is this just GC or GC and SC?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @independent_

Elle, I guess it could be both SC and GC. Glad to hear your alright, I am okay thank you, you had a nice Easter Sunday?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Ahh that's great I'm glad you're doing alright and thank you for starting a thread for both the chats!

It's been decent thanks, went for a walk for a while this afternoon and had dinner with my parents which was nice.

How about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ah that sounds like a great day :heart:

My day has been super chilled out. Been relaxing at home, watching lots of Netflix and Disney plus :smile:

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Hello. :( Struggling quite a bit but pretending to be okay.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    oooh that's cool! What you been watching?
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Hello. :( Struggling quite a bit but pretending to be okay.

We are here for you, sending hugs :heart:

• Options
    hey @Dancer I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling though you don't have to pretend to be ok here, so if you want to talk we're all here
  • Options
    oooh that's cool! What you been watching?

I watched greys anatomy, and also unstoppable on Netflix :heart:

• Options
    Thank you. There is some stuff that I want to talk about.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Thank you. There is some stuff that I want to talk about.

We are here :heart: you don’t have to go through this alone

• Options
    RachaelRachael Posts: 17 Settling in
    Hi everyone, just been directed to the thread, thought my phone was broken!
  • Options
    I just... :'(
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    oooh cool @Stephanie I've heard Greys is good but never watched it
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just been directed to the thread, thought my phone was broken!

Hey Rachael, I don’t think we’ve chatted before I usually mod on a Tuesday, general chat. I am also a boards mod too.

Hope your okay, we are here for you :heart:

• Options
    I just... :'(

Sending hugs :heart:

• Options
    8ykfc257yxbz.jpg
    4490yqokb6sd.jpg
  • Options
    Heyy @Rachael how are you tonight?
  • Options
    @independent_ you should totally watch greys :heart:

• Options
    8ykfc257yxbz.jpg
    4490yqokb6sd.jpg

I did the top drawing yesterday and the bottom one today but they feel relevant to me at the moment.
  • Options
    @Dancer

Do you wanna talk about anything?

• Options
    @Stephanie I should! I've heard so many good things about it!

Only thing with these threads is trying not to get spam blocked haha
  • Options
    I will try and explain what is bothering me. Sorry if I seem to be annoying at all.
  • Options
    You're not annoying at all @Dancer
  • Options
    @Stephanie I should! I've heard so many good things about it!

Only thing with these threads is trying not to get spam blocked haha

Oh yeah definitely give it a watch.

• Options
    I will try and explain what is bothering me. Sorry if I seem to be annoying at all.

Your not annoying or bothering anyone, don’t worry :heart:

• Options

Thanks. Sometimes it is just hard for me to put into words how I feel and what is bothering me.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    This is what my profile picture is supposed to be. 7bb33bvafkv2.jpg

Changed it to something else now just because that picture looked weird.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family

Thanks. Sometimes it is just hard for me to put into words how I feel and what is bothering me.

It's difficult for a lot of people definetly myself included
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Maybe take your time @Dancer there is no pressure to talk about things if your not ready too, but we are totally here for you if you do wanna chat