Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Posting triggers

SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
edited December 2020 in Help Desk
Am I breaking the guidelines if I post TW threads too much? I'm not into venting much but recently more into research and analyzing of what about my family relationships and my brother did to me. I'm just afraid if I post too much about it in the future. If it does, what do you recommend about this? I try my best to post it less.
"Grow from the dirt they left you in."

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2020
    This is a good question @Sneakylilmocha - glad you asked. :3

You're allowed to post anything within the community guidelines, as much as you like. You're including appropriate and super helpful content warnings, so you're doing everything you need to. There's nothing in the guidelines about how much someone posts, so go wild!

PS, I also moved your post to Health & Wellbeing as requested, and deleted the other. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Thank you for your response @Mike ! It worries me a lot about posting it too much, and thanks again for moving my previous thread to another category, it really helps! I relieved. :relieved:

Though, I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you not to delete it after I realized I can still edit it while I wrote the wrong number on that game, It is my responsibility.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    No problem at all @Sneakylilmocha! We can usually restore deleted posts, so we've restored the one in count to ten thousand. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Thank you so much @Mike ! I never thought that could be restored, and that's quite a relief. thank you!