Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

PTW: idk I just need a hug

2»

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I guess so @LorryTruck <3 I actually hope so. 

I wish I could say today generally has been any better. But I guess at least the session went well.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I cannot sleep because my brain will not stop thinking :( If I’m not worrying about one thing, it’s another 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @independent Heyyy, I'm here if you wanna talk x
    @Salix_alba_2019 aww thank you <3 it’s just me worrying about silly little things and I have to be up in just under 2.5 hours :joy: 
    Awwww no, you're gonna be super tired if you don't sleep, wanna play connect 4 🤪 sike, I promised myself id be asleep by 1 😌🙏

For reals though, no thoughts are too silly especially if they're having this effect you ❤️if you need a distraction or just a listening ear ill be up for a bit longer, I promise I'm not doing anything important 
    Aww @Salix_alba_2019 tbh the main thing I’m worried about right now is not being able to sleep .. so I can’t sleep haha. But if you can think of anything I’m probably worrying about it. Someone wants to ring me tomorrow for a ‘chat’ and I’m freaking out about what it will be about for example.
    Have you thought about closing your eyes, apparently that helps 😏

Oh no @independent that sounds exhausting not being able to sleep or not worry as much.  How long has this been happening and what do you usually do when you can't sleep? 
    Aha unfortunately I’ve tried that a few times @Salix_alba_2019 it’s .. not working lol. Wish it was. 

It just happens sometimes. My brain won’t stop worrying about stupid little things and I can’t get to sleep.

This is probably bad but I honestly just try to distract myself on my phone somehow.
    Looool maybe it will work tomorrow 🤪

Staying busy on your phone isn't so bad but I'm biased lol. I wanted to ask (before I cave in 😭) have you got the function to remove the blue light from your phone screen at a certain time to help you sleep better?  Science says that switching to a warmer colour layer on can help with your  body's natural clock🤓